Star Wars Buildable Figures

Bold-Arrow

While I'm sure some of these will do very well, they are just not my thing.  Went to Target yesterday as it was my first chance to get out and everything from Force Friday was gone, except for these.  Not a good sign in my opinion, but they also may have been stocked deeper.  I should have taken a picture of the giant void at the end of the aisle, it was impressive.

• Like 1

Guest brickcrazyhouse

t I have build the Grievious and Vader yesterday and i am pleasantly surprised!

They are very big, detailed and looks great! Also the builds are quite challenging.

grievous looks great, darth ok, but that Taj in the background is the best

• 2 weeks later...

I saw most of these character sets at Wal-Mart & Target both. The boxes by themselves are very striking with the figures looking quite good. Luke still seems like the bottom tier of this totem pole but considering the high quality of these overall, that low rung isn't low at all. I'm still more of a 'minifig man' though and will almost always go in that direction but even so I have nothing remotely negative to say on these builds. Shoot, I may just pick up the First Order Stormtrooper for my desk so I can go "Hey, check out my action figure!". Haha.

• 1 month later...
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2015‎ ‎11‎:‎10‎:‎48‎, Pseudoty said:

Taj Envy ;)

I like them fun quick builds and the head pieces are nice. I am going to pick up Jango tomorrow at TRUTH 

Note: The football is not for size comparison Tom Brady was playing with it so it is deflated.

The AT-AT looks kind of cute next to them!

• Like 2