Costco: $7 off Scotch Heavy Duty Packaging Tape (8ct)

Darth_Raichu

The Original price at Costco is $22.89 if you were to buy one roll at Walmart,Target,etc you pay about $5-6 so 8 rolls for $15.89 is a steal, I just got back from buying 5 packs thats 40 Rolls for $114.45, I would of gotten alot more but 5 is the limit each time, but will be getting alot more in the next few weeks. Ed

• Like 1

Not a fair comparison. I do believe we are talking about 3.1 mil tape from 3M and Uline doesn't even sell a 110yard roll of their comparable 3.5mil.

I do a fair amount of volume and have no issues with Uline's tape. No reason to buy a higher quality tape if it's not needed. It's not like we are shipping heavy items. And even when I do combine for a big shipment, it holds up fine.

I do a fair amount of volume and have no issues with Uline's tape. No reason to buy a higher quality tape if it's not needed. It's not like we are shipping heavy items. And even when I do combine for a big shipment, it holds up fine.

Good for you, but your post indicated there was a better deal for this particular tape. I don't think the intent of the thread was to discuss merits of various tape, but for people who wanted this particular tape to find it at the best price possible.

It may well be.  We know Uline makes quality products.  However, I do not have any uline store near me or a business account with them.  Their shipping are usually prohibitively expensive for something that I would have to try first.  On the other hand, I go to Costco regularly and this particular tape is cheaper but better than most tapes sold by Walmarts and Targets.

• Like 1

The Original price at Costco is $22.89 if you were to buy one roll at Walmart,Target,etc you pay about $5-6 so 8 rolls for $15.89 is a steal, I just got back from buying 5 packs thats 40 Rolls for $114.45, I would of gotten alot more but 5 is the limit each time, but will be getting alot more in the next few weeks. Ed

The Total for 40 Rolls of Tape from Costco was $79.45 on sale the regular price would of been $114.45

• 4 weeks later...

Don't forget to take advantage of this offer before it expires.

Can anyone confirm this deal will be valid on the 22nd? I don't have the coupon booklet on hand, and for some reason thought today was the last day for the offer. I'm bummed I can't make it to Costco today, I wanted to pick up 1 or 2 more cases with my Costco rewards.

Guest TabbyBoy

It's false economy to use crap tape and I only ever use 3M (Scotch) packing and clear tape. In the UK, Costco is the cheapest place to buy this along with bubble wrap and good padded envelopes. It's a shame that I no longer see LEGO for sale at Costco (the Reading branch) as they used to have good value muilt-sets. If you ever use a stapler, by Rexell and nothing else. Nothing turns me into a green-skinned, bad-tempered, violent psychopath more than a cheap jammed stapler!

I've found most packing materials on eBay UK to be junk and it only makes more work.