What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

I have been doing some builds with the kids during the holidays this year as usual...Finished up our 75153 AT-ST Walker this morning.  Baze is pretty sweet as far as mini figures go.  We never built an AT-DP or an AT-AP when they were out over the last couple of years, so I was kind of excited about this one.  Overall, we enjoyed building the set and like it!  Would be nice if the Walker walked more easily, but I understand the design constraints for a set of this size.

IMG_6368.JPG

Edited by uaford
  • Like 8

Got K-2SO for my birthday (31st is my birthday actually but gotta work tomorrow). My first SW Buildable Figure. I have seen Rogue One the 27th of DEC (RIP Carrie Fisher). I enjoyed the movie a lot, pure entertainment and I always love to watch the ships on a big screen. Those Y-wings looked fantastic and the Imperial Star Destroyer is just amazing. Krennics' Shuttle is pretty nice as well! During the movie, my friends saw this big boy smiling like a little kid...and they made me smile again today with this present. A fun build and it looks great!

2psljc6.jpg

33xf1vk.jpg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Brenner said:
Got K-2SO for my birthday (31st is my birthday actually but gotta work tomorrow). My first SW Buildable Figure. I have seen Rogue One the 27th of DEC (RIP Carrie Fisher). I enjoyed the movie a lot, pure entertainment and I always love to watch the ships on a big screen. Those Y-wings looked fantastic and the Imperial Star Destroyer is just amazing. Krennics' Shuttle is pretty nice as well! During the movie, my friends saw this big boy smiling like a little kid...and they made me smile again today with this present. A fun build and it looks great!

Quality friends right there. The force is strong with them

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Brenner said:

He knows how to party!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

Finished up this guy today. Started yesterday afternoon and finished tonight. Really fun build and magnificent display but this thing is very unstable. It needs a home and to be never touched again.

That looks awesome. I lucked into one on CL for cheap about two (?) years ago. It was missing about 100 parts (almost as if they forgot one small section of the build because it was onesies twosies that were missing).

I really want to get to building it. I agree with you. Build it and then find a home because it looks fragile (in my case, a home is someone else's home)

13 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

That looks awesome. I lucked into one on CL for cheap about two (?) years ago. It was missing about 100 parts (almost as if they forgot one small section of the build because it was onesies twosies that were missing).

I really want to get to building it. I agree with you. Build it and then find a home because it looks fragile (in my case, a home is someone else's home)

You mean my home?

18 hours ago, Huskers1236 said:

Finished up this guy today. Started yesterday afternoon and finished tonight. Really fun build and magnificent display but this thing is very unstable. It needs a home and to be never touched again.

Send it to my home and I will make sure after I get it built, it won't be touched, to often.. lol   Awesome set!  

17 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

If the price is right. I'll even through in free shipping from Alpinemaps shipping company to your front door.

I'll bid a dollar!!   Did I win?