What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

2 hours ago, lego rules said:

Looks like the LBG version.  I have only seen the LG version.

It's the Light Grey version.  The flash on my camera just gave it that color. If I posted the shot without the flash it would show a more representative color.  I wanted a LBG version, but all I ever saw was something that had both colors on it and that was the last thing I wanted.  If an all LBG version exists, I've never seen one advertised as so. 

I also bought a 10212 for myself, but upon unboxing this morning found the sticker sheet missing. More ebay fun in my future, I see.

It's the Light Grey version.  The flash on my camera just gave it that color. If I posted the shot without the flash it would show a more representative color.  I wanted a LBG version, but all I ever saw was something that had both colors on it and that was the last thing I wanted.  If an all LBG version exists, I've never seen one advertised as so. 
I also bought a 10212 for myself, but upon unboxing this morning found the sticker sheet missing. More ebay fun in my future, I see.

I had an all LBG version that I aquired a few years ago. I no longer have it, but the profit from it is still around

1 hour ago, kfishe2 said:

I had an all LBG version that I aquired a few years ago. I no longer have it, but the profit from it is still around

I had heard that later versions were LBG, but hadn't seen one listed as such or seller simply didn't know the difference which I think is often the case.  I had seen versions with both colors so I was thinking this was what had been sold but maybe they were bricklink versions.  Regardless, this one is very nice without discoloration and that was my main worry with the older grey color. 

A couple more holiday builds were finished up with the kids last night and after school today. My daughter finished up the Friends Amusement Park Space Ride 41128 to go with her Hot Dog Van.  She's currently saving up for the Roller Coaster and Emma's House which she didn't get for Christmas (though there are several Emma's Houses in inventory).

We also built another SW Mos Eisley Cantina 75052.  My son sold his that we built last year for $85 before Christmas, but we had already picked up another complete used one for $45 on CL, so we built it again to re-add to the display case.  Cool set...I am surprised it hasn't appreciated more than it has.

Amusement Park Space Ride.JPG

Mos Eisley 2nd 2.JPG

• Like 5