What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

59 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

This thing is huge, sits on 4 baseplates at almost 4 feet tall.

and yeah, felt pretty fragile during building it, but then you add couple pieces and the whole thing feels solid p...so far. At this point it's little over 8" only.

Hopefully I can find my original posts to upload again.  All forum pics were lost two major forum upgrades ago.

https://community.brickpicker.com/topic/7863-building-an-10181-eiffel-tower/

I'm in the process of building 10215 Obi-Wan's Starfighter. I bought it new/sealed but in a severely damaged box. Little did I know that there was bad water/humidity damage to instructions and some pretty bad wear to stickers.

Any tips on how to assist the stickers in sticking to the set? Are there any good pastes or glues that won't leave crazy residue or damage to the Lego over time? It's only a couple of stickers right now that need assistance but I don't know if it'll get worse over time

d2356a928bbecbddeaef85d88102daee.jpg73755747f1ca415776d8073e0e6b9f86.jpg

• Like 3

Guest brickcrazyhouse

I would probably just use masking tape. Any glue would have to leave some kind a residue. But then again I really hate stickers so I would probably just not put them on

1 hour ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

Any tips on how to assist the stickers in sticking to the set? Are there any good pastes or glues that won't leave crazy residue or damage to the Lego over time? It's only a couple of stickers right now that need assistance but I don't know if it'll get worse over time

If they are cheap, I would buy a new sticker sheet and remove the old stickers and clean the bricks and reapply.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, exciter1 said:

2 for 2 on The LEGO Batman Movie sets. This thing is awesome and I think there are a few new elements in here. Paid RRP this time, which pains me, but I really wanted this set. Even bought 2.

Those fenders really make the car stand out!

• Like 2