What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

Battle On Scarif -it's a small set but a good representation of the scene. Worth the cost of it at TRU with 20% off, 20% GCs and TRUTH. I already added a sand baseplate to it to give it more space may add more if I have time to make a bigger scene with all the characters and troopers from battle packs.

I got an extra 2 Shore Troopers too from a second set I bought to part out.  

I'm trying to decide if the parts from a second set are worth adding around to build up the size or not.  I'm no master builder so I'm waiting to see if other people try to double up the size.  

0998cb08cf07b97b413a702ebeb1bf0b.jpg

Edited by jonnyhanukkah
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

Except that the scene didn't happen like that you mean? :D

Haha yeah I just meant the platform and structure look pretty good to me as a playset.  When I have some time I'm gonna pull all the other characters from the other sets to add to this along with the Death Troopers and try to make the "master switch" scene

I like having the 2 new figs of Cassian and Jyn because they're the only ones who really have outfit changes in the movie, as far as I remember.  It makes more sense to include others in this set but this is probably the last Rogue One set we're gonna get for a while.

55 minutes ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

Battle On Scarif -it's a small set but a good representation of the scene. Worth the cost of it at TRU with 20% off, 20% GCs and TRUTH. I already added a sand baseplate to it to give it more space may add more if I have time to make a bigger scene with all the characters and troopers from battle packs.

I'm trying to decide if the parts from a second set are worth adding around to build up the size or not.  I'm no master builder so I'm waiting to see if other people try to double up the size.  

Now you just need to add this.

31846909886_4539c19868_z.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

That set is much smaller than what I thought.  It barely fits half of a regular base plate.  Still, looks pretty cool, but i'm waiting until I can get this in the 20's..

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

That set is much smaller than what I thought.  It barely fits half of a regular base plate.  Still, looks pretty cool, but i'm waiting until I can get this in the 20's..

I'm looking into ideas on how to expand it and make it bigger I can fit the whole cast and a bunch of troopers

The manager at the TRU I went to the other day messed up an in store pick up of mine so he offered to give me a discount on a purchase of similar value - I ended up getting 2 of the Scarifs for $23.80 plus tax (this is after my discounted 20% off GCs) and the Duel on Naboo for $13.60.  

I wish I could have grabbed more but he was doing me a favor after messing up the in store pick up and I didn't want to take advantage.

Edited by jonnyhanukkah

4 minutes ago, LahH001 said:

Another UCS set to add to the collection. Not universally appreciated due to it not instantly being a winner from a investment perspective but a great build and definently a classic Star Wars ships that is universally recognised and Lego have done a good job in recreating.

That looks very nice, I want, I need :)  Worth the after market money to build in your opinion?