What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

41091 Mia's Roadster

189e5b5ade12db7071162f80a553a946.jpg

My daughter built the first micro build, then set this aside. Doesn't help that there's a castle to put together right now.

I'm taking it for myself, lol. I plan on MOC'ing up some parade floats to go in front of the castle and this is perfect for Donald and Daisy to ride in.

• Like 6

Built the Iron Man vs The Mandarin set 76008 last night.  It was randomly part of a big Friends lot that I picked up for $30 a while back for my daughter.  She finished Olivia's House from the lot and is currently working on the Pop Star Dressing Room and Stephanie's Beach House, so I thought I would go through and see if all of the pieces were there for this one.  Only missing 1(which I had)!  The Iron Man minifigure is pretty sweet, actually....though I am not a SH Lego guy. 

Iron Man vs The Mandarin 76008.JPG

Iron Man vs The Mandarin 76008 Close.JPG

Iron Man Heart Breaker Armor and the Mandarain Minifigs 76008.JPG

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LahH001 said:

Having now built this, it's no wonder why Lego haven't released a UCS AT-AT. Despite his being well designed and structurally very stable it was a bit of nightmare putting everything together. I spent almost a day attaching the head onto the body. Biggest build to date coming in at just over 6700 pieces. Hopefully that will be topped by the new Falcon and then my UCS collection is complete with respect of in my opinion all of the iconic ships in Star Wars universe.

This version likely would not be considered for a UCS version.  More likely the version done by raskolnikov at 2500 pieces is along the scale of a TLG style UCS version.

• Like 1

On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 5:06 PM, lego rules said:

This version likely would not be considered for a UCS version.  More likely the version done by raskolnikov at 2500 pieces is along the scale of a TLG style UCS version.

I've almost finished my Raskolnikov At-At and it probably is the right size and right number of pieces for a UCS version but I am very jealous of @LahH001's Minifig Scale At-At.

I've almost finished my Raskolnikov At-At and it probably is the right size and right number of pieces for a UCS version but I am very jealous of [mention=62871]LahH001[/mention]'s Minifig Scale At-At.

My goal every summer is to have one big build. Last year it was the Nebulon and this year it had to be the At At. This one is based on Cavegod's and includes an interior including a working motorised winch to drop snowtroopers down. Over time will incorporate this into a bona fide assault on Hoth display with Snowspeeders, At-st and a Rebel stronghold. Just need to figure out what to do for next year