What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:28 PM, ToyCents said:

built the PR

Just quoting this old post cause I just built that set as well ;-)

PR looks awesome! Love it a lot! Curious though why the designers thought the waiter should carry stuff like that? I switched it to a front hold and I love how I can give it an angle so it looks like he's dropping everything.

Any thoughts to this weird holding position?

• Like 1

Yesterday I built 9492 TIE FIghter. I actually wasn't super impressed.I've built several versions of TIEs in the past few years and this is my least favorite. It reminds me too much of the older TIES from 99-05. I really much preferred the construction of the FIrst Order TIE.

I also built 75172 Y-Wing today. I liked it. The only other Y-Wing that I ever built was the original one from the Y-Wing and TIE Fighter set. This one is leaps and bounds better than that. Although I did wonder (yet again) about the obsession that LEGO has with building a tiny useless cargo hauler for these types of ships.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, BrickSamurai said:

Built Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper 75114 building kit and Clone Commander Cody 75108 building kit nice builds, can be done in a short time.

Next build Star Wars Jango Fett 75107 building kit

Got these at kmart closing sales.

I like all of the non human buildables, I have built Vader and Ren so far but have all the others boxed and ready to build ( minus the stormtrooper and biker scout) once I create some display space. Most purchased at 50% plus lower than retail.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:18 AM, exciter1 said:

Finished up the U-Wing this morning. My son quit about half-way through. Great ship!

I have a few of these and after watching Rouge One the other night 1st time since seeing it at the cinema, I am very tempted to crack one open. I have Krenicks ship for a personal build.

My Boys like the idea of lego but seem to get fed up half way through also. My Mum brought my 7 year old a classic box for his birthday and he has had much more fun with it than the stupid amount of city sets he got for christmas, which is now in a box all in pieces.

• Like 1