What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

LEGOLAND California was selling "pre made" fidget spinners, expertly assembled by someone on staff (no joke, he designed the one that was being sold and was assembling them himself), for $6 each.

I took a quick glance, went to the Pick A Brick wall and pulled the parts myself.

25ade99bd2ad77b7074958fb2fc0ab77.jpg

2a94eed83f654d5a20b7ec0eca549b58.jpg

Since they go by weight at LEGOLAND, it cost me about $5.50 to grab the parts to build 3 of them.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Phil B said:

Finished this cool little set over a few bathroom breaks last week :). Bought it mainly because it looked "ok" and for some reason it was cheaper than others in the 20OFFLEGO sale last week (discounted to $10.49 before code vs $11.99 for other Speed Champions set, so picked it up for $8.39+tax - 44% off), but after building it and putting it with my other cars it steals the show. I think it's the whole color combination that makes the car look so awesome. Definite recommendation if you're into Speed Champions.

You build Lego in the bathroom?

• Haha 1

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:01 AM, thoroakenfelder said:

You build Lego in the bathroom?

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 8:47 PM, gregpj said:

Somehow I doubt he's the only one .. really, it's not that much different from reading the newspaper or playing golf on your phone while you take care of business.

Except it's easier to accidently drop a LEGO piece than a newspaper or phone into the john. :blink: