75054 - AT-AT

Kenxxx

3 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

Nothing is exceptionally rare. I bought and sold one of these used. I don't think there were 2 full bags.

This ^^^

If totally broken down should fit in 1 or 2 bags at most. There are no rare pieces in this build and looks like BL is a good inexpensive alternative for those interested. 

If you are looking for something that is easily identifiable this is the largest most expensive element in the set that I see. 

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=6222&name=Brick, Round 4 x 4 with 4 Side Pin Holes and Center Axle Hole&category=[Brick, Round]#T=S&C=86&O={"color":"86","ss":"US","cond":"N","minqty":"4","loc":"US","rpp":"100"}

2 hours ago, jaisonline said:

I still think another great option instead of buying this is the previous AT-AT (8129) which is just as good and includes more for less.  It was a TRU exclusive in the US.

https://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=8129-1

I would not argue if the price was closer. Supposedly he is going to sell it to me for $120 with box and manuals. 

23 minutes ago, Halfrig said:

I would not argue if the price was closer. Supposedly he is going to sell it to me for $120 with box and manuals. 

100% Agreed.  

Sorry for the confusion.

My post was meant for folks in general that are thinking about either AT-AT for typica ebay / brickpicker values. 

3 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

This ^^^

If totally broken down should fit in 1 or 2 bags at most. There are no rare pieces in this build and looks like BL is a good inexpensive alternative for those interested. 

If you are looking for something that is easily identifiable this is the largest most expensive element in the set that I see. 

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=6222&name=Brick, Round 4 x 4 with 4 Side Pin Holes and Center Axle Hole&category=[Brick, Round]#T=S&C=86&O={"color":"86","ss":"US","cond":"N","minqty":"4","loc":"US","rpp":"100"}

I'm slowly piecing this together from my inventory, there's some stuff I just don't have, like those and the arches.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jaisonline said:

100% Agreed.  

Sorry for the confusion.

My post was meant for folks in general that are thinking about either AT-AT for typica ebay / brickpicker values. 

No confusion as I didn't post price. Hah. Thanks for the info. I'll look for the specific minis and those 4 technic rounds. 

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

The heck with that, I'm building!

open up a few to go big...

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-6006/raskolnikov/plus-size-at_at/#parts

seriously i don't know what the hurry to sell is - especially now that the herd is panicking - brickpickers gotta be brave.

keep a few to sell when the seller count gets into the teens for some flossing on the what set did you sell today thread :P .  

clunky-foot  or clydesdale-edition at-at don't scare me one bit.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
7 minutes ago, jmdt said:

Just curious why this set seems to have appreciated so much? I have one that I bought for my son (hoarding it for a while now) and when I looked it up, I was surprised how much it had appreciated

Iconic set, TFA hype, short commercial life and no knock-offs at that time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Just now, LegoBro said:

So @Bold-Arrow what do you do when you have 10 or fewer units on FBA in this scenario. Do you undercut or suck it up for the team and wait your turn? Just curious.

i wouldn't wait it out , 98 units is a lot for a slower selling item,. i wouldn't undercut either . match and sell out if the price makes sense, especially with holiday storage fees. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

i wouldn't wait it out , 98 units is a lot for a slower selling item,. i wouldn't undercut either . match and sell out if the price makes sense, especially with holiday storage fees. 

is it possible to get the buy box with just the match? TP have Qty 98 which have the advantage to hold the buy box

Just now, LegoEdison said:

is it possible to get the buy box with just the match? TP have Qty 98 which have the advantage to hold the buy box

Yes, have sold through quite some stuff the last few days by just matching bigger guys on the buy box. I think the BB depends on warehouse location as much as price, so if your stuff is in a different DC/FC which is closer to the potential buyer, you might be shown to that buyer as having the BB instead of TP.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...