Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs (Site Update)

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 3 months later...
On 6/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, jrjohn77 said:

I think it's fair to say that this site is dead. At least it is for me. There was a lot good information and tools, but this is the price we pay when things are free.

🤷‍♂️

I agree absolutely!!!

3 minutes ago, CrabslayerT said:

Kinda funny that the guys saying the site is dead to them have contributed zero to the forum? 

That doesn't mean that they were not contributors to the site and utilized what it had. Ed and I always said there were many more people than what the forum represented.  I do feel extremely bad that the site is not a full functionality, but I am here working on it right now.

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

That doesn't mean that they were not contributors to the site and utilized what it had. Ed and I always said there were many more people than what the forum represented.  I do feel extremely bad that the site is not a full functionality, but I am here working on it right now.

So just a  few more days?  (slinks back to the recesses of the internet to avoid being stabbed)

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jeff Mack said:

I understand that their brickfolio information was accessible to yourselves. My point was that they came to use the information and experience of others, contributed no opinion or any other input and now consider the site dead without even attempting to add a little life to it. I just find it a little ironic. 

Anyway, looking forward to having the brickfolio back, when you finish it. 

• Thanks 1

Hi! love the website and this is my first forum post. Just want to say I really depended on the brickfolio because I have a lego collection with my bro and put notes against each set who owns what lol! I am hoping it still exists somewhere far away in a database and that the info is safe! If it is going to be a while before I can access the info again that is fine but I'm just hoping it isn't gone forever 😃

• Like 3

• Jeff Mack locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Sorry if this has been mentioned before as I have only just come back into this site after a couple of years. I had a break from Lego and am back into it now. I had quite an extensive list of my sets logged onto this site and it showed a lot of details regarding what it's worth these days and percentage movements over the month. What happened to this personal inventory? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I used it to log my sets when I did collect Lego and want to use it again. The big thing was how much I paid for the set which I definitely won't remember! please let me know what happened to it and where i can access it again. I really hope it hasn't disappeared as this was a huge feature of this site!

• 2 weeks later...

39 minutes ago, jsnider said:

This is gonna become a serious issue for me when 2020 taxes need to be prepared.  At a minimum, we need to be able to export/retrieve our own data for accounting purposes.

People dying is a serious issue, a missing Brickfolio is not.  You will have access to the Brickfolio well before Tax season to prepare.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

This is a free service so I am pretty sure its your problem if you didnt have a backup plan

1 hour ago, jsnider said:

This is gonna become a serious issue for me when 2020 taxes need to be prepared.  At a minimum, we need to be able to export/retrieve our own data for accounting purposes.

• Like 1