71016 - Kwik-E-Mart

TheOrcKing

Well if this 'a little birdie told me' rumor comes true then consider me surprised. Anyone a fan of Apu may get their wish of having his Kwik-E-Mart convenience store in Lego. Considering the Minifigures line already gave us classic Apu, what could they include here different?

I don't see this happening. That would open the door for other Simpsons sets too.I would applaud this of course since I love the show but seems just too unlikely

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wonder how deep the references will go. Surely they'll have Frostillicus, but will they have the rooftop garden, hurricane chow, etc? Looks similar to the house though in that the exterior is accurate but bland and all the detail will be contained inside. 

Edited by bricketycricket

School and Nuke plant have to be next...If it doesn't die at 2 sets.  I would say Moe's but I just don't see them making a bar?

I think both could potentially fit in to many regular CITY layouts, and would be great fits.

Does anyone see the move to limit 1 in ******.A. on SH indicative of perhaps decent sales? (Obviously opposite the EEE, which got a bump in limits) Or is it just trying to conserve stock because of delays in getting more to retail outlets and they don't want it OOS when the KeM launches?

I think both could potentially fit in to many regular CITY layouts, and would be great fits.

Does anyone see the move to limit 1 in ******.A. on SH indicative of perhaps decent sales? (Obviously opposite the EEE, which got a bump in limits) Or is it just trying to conserve stock because of delays in getting more to retail outlets and they don't want it OOS when the KeM launches?

I would lean towards stock conservation for now. Many other big retailers have them (WM, Target, Amazon to name a few) and there's going to be more demand, from AFOLs, Simpsons fans, and resellers once KEM is available.

Sorry if I don't know where to post this one, or if it's been done. KWIK-E-MART!!! Confirmed with images. Don't know how to post the link either. Check youtube, brickfan etc.

You should have looked at the posts above, so you would have been able to see that this image has been posted several times. :)