Find of the day in Canada

gravtation

This is very late notice, but I just found out myself, and thought I'd share in case anyone is interested. Superstore had Star Wars sets on for 20% off this week, and on my PC Plus account, I had an offer for 20% back in points on all toy purchases (this is YMMV, of course). I just got back from my Superstore - they had plenty of Rey's Speeder, First Order Battle Packs, the buildable figures, and First Order Snowspeeders. I bought $162 worth of sets at 20% off to part out in my BL store, and got $32 back in points. Anyway, offer expires tonight, so if you're interested go now!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, lego rules said:

Maybe they are charging $11 to reserve a copy, and you have to pay for the full set when it released?  Regardless, you should report it as a listing violation.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Government Surplus Lego Locomotives up for auction:  (PWGSC)

Canadian Museum of History

Closing Date: 22-February-2017 @ 1:57 p.m. EASTERN TIME

Quantity: 2 (each)
Description:

Lego Locomotives

• Lego trains sizes: 19" x 49" x 40"
  • Crates sizes: 22" x 53" x 45"
  • Lego pieces are glued together.
  • The client department has declared that these were used for decoration only.

train1.jpg

train2.jpg

train3.jpg

train4.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I stumbled upon these finds at a local tru.

Scooby Doo Mystery Plane - $10.98 (got the last 2)
Nexo Knights Black Knight Mech - $20.98 (thinking of grabbing a couple more)
Angry Birds Castle - $67.98.

Also found JW Dilophosaurus Ambush... but it was RRP still :/
Debating on returning it... the box is kinda busted up as well.

• 3 months later...

OK just found Star wars 75019 AT-TE today in the weirdest place possible. Found at Best Buy. They had 2 bought one. trouble was the price. they charged $145 Can +tax. Still on the fence even though i see it in the 200-300 range on ebay and amazon. What do you guys think keep just one OR return it and get it cheaper OR hurry back and get the second on as well. LoL  

Edited by Substored

12 minutes ago, Substored said:

OK just found Star wars 75019 AT-TE today in the weirdest place possible. Found at Best Buy. They had 2 bought one. trouble was the price. they charged $145 Can +tax. Still on the fence even though i see it in the 200-300 range on ebay and amazon. What do you guys think keep one, return it and get it cheaper of hurry back and get the second on as well. LoL  

This was in store? or online? Hard to believe they would mark it up that much in store, could believe online though as there are third party sellers... i think MSRP was 109.99, very strange it's at that price in store.. Sold prices on ebay new in box past couple months are around $150 -$200, not sure there's all that much meat on there for you, decent price for personal collection though.

Edited by Sandwraith

7 minutes ago, Sandwraith said:

This was in store? or online? Hard to believe they would mark it up that much in store, could believe online though as there are third party sellers... i think MSRP was 109.99, very strange it's at that price in store.. Sold prices on ebay new in box past couple months are around $150 -$200, not sure there's all that much meat on there for you, great price for personal collection though.

This was in store.. and yeah original price is 119.99.  agreed on the personal collection which is why i picked one up but like i said on the fence for the second. not everyday you get to see some of the old sets in store though. ;P