Find of the day in Canada

gravtation

Have any veterans seen this? The only retail location I have seen Friends on sale is Costco in store.

I don't really touch Friends, unless the discount is pretty big, but i have very rarely seen it on sale outside of WM clearances if at all, but i'm also not looking too hard.

I think FS/Bestbuy still had Olivia's house at like $5 off last i checked.

Olivia's house

Well in MTL there's 2 WM that have 4 -5 of it at 65$ a pop.

As for Friends sets on clearance .. nothing else to report ! Can't understand how someone here found the Dolphin set at half price at WM in Ontario.. We are surrounded by few of these and all are still 89.99$

And I found TRU that still have on hand 3 sets of 3185, but at 149.99$ outch .. keeping my eyes on these if Friends ever get a 20% off ..

I think that Friends sets needs to be the next on the list of WM , since the new one are around the corner at one point  ! .. NEED The Airplane set "

..... Did I ever told you that I'm a Airplane set lover ! ....

Edited by gravtation

I don't know if this is new but they appear to have Star Wars advent calendars in stock right now.

Haha, Walmart you crazy.

They must have like.. stumbled upon an ancient warehouse or something... so many old products coming back out of nowhere at once. Now i really think TH was in stock at one point today..

• Like 2

Haha, Walmart you crazy.

They must have like.. stumbled upon an ancient warehouse or something... so many old products coming back out of nowhere at once. Now i really think TH was in stock at one point today..

No you guys don't get it at all .. since all these sets are old ones .. don't you all just get it ?? .. Where the hell all the sets from Target went ? ... pouahhahahah

I went in to Canadian tire today to get some storage racks and on the way to the register I saw a heap of Elsas, friends lighthouse and some other superhero stuff for 20% off. I picked up 5 of the Elsa, as these still sell rather well. I might not even need to hold them past Christmas.

There were only 3 frozen sets in stock at my location when I checked yesterday and when I finally got to the store, nothing on the shelf but 1 city set. I went to get a rain cheque and the lady said someone changed their mind on getting 2.

Lucky for those who are finding multiples!

I went in to Canadian tire today to get some storage racks and on the way to the register I saw a heap of Elsas, friends lighthouse and some other superhero stuff for 20% off. I picked up 5 of the Elsa, as these still sell rather well. I might not even need to hold them past Christmas.

Does anyone know how long the Canadian Tire sales last? Maybe until next Friday?