Bricklink/BrickOwl - Discussion, questions, & answers

Funny incident but it does bring up the point that maybe the time is right for BrickLink to start recognizing, and providing for, vendors such as Venmo and even Amazon pay.  I know that many users are moving from Paypal and I get more and more orders paying with Stripe.  Stripe's fees are killing me!

20 minutes ago, raindog said:

Funny incident but it does bring up the point that maybe the time is right for BrickLink to start recognizing, and providing for, vendors such as Venmo and even Amazon pay.  I know that many users are moving from Paypal and I get more and more orders paying with Stripe.  Stripe's fees are killing me!

The fees are similar on all payment methods and Venmo is owned by Paypal.

I'd much rather they work on seller tools or tax exemption.

My wife runs a business that handels Credit Card fees for small business. She has saved small and large businesses a lot of money in fees. If the customer is using anything other than cash then a 3% fee is added to the bill. So instead of the business paying the fees the customer does. He business is booming because several of her clients would have had to shut down if not for the money they are saving credit card fees.

Edited by Thanos75

23 minutes ago, Randyipp said:

The fees are similar on all payment methods and Venmo is owned by Paypal

I understand who owns Venmo.  I also understand that my customers have asked in the past if there are alternate ways to pay other than PP or Stripe.

• 1 month later...