MOC Highlights

TheOrcKing

In all fairness - those are all LEGOLand creations - I've got a few memory-cards full of LEGOLand snaps .... not really "MOC" if it was done or sanctioned by the LEGO group themselves IMHO. Not that they are not great builds ....

In all fairness, nothing I've ever posted in this thread was My Own Creation...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Phil B said:

I meant an AFOL creation is a true MOC for me, a TLG creation not really.

Though on the other hand, Im sure the team building models for LegoLands are hired specifically for that purpose, from a pool of very highly qualified AFOLs. These big displays aren't likely designed by the design team making the retail sets. The only major difference I see is their bricks were free... and they got paid to build them. 

• Like 1

I second that oh and add what is he talking about? Is that a scene I'm forgetting?

I'm so confused, lol.

The Stormtroopers are attacking the Falcon (you can see them near the brick built Mos Eisley walls). But in ANH, when they are shooting at our heroes, the heroes are firing back as they run up the ramp into the Falcon - which is on the opposite side of the troopers in that photo.

Does that make better sense?

16 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I'm so confused, lol.

The Stormtroopers are attacking the Falcon (you can see them near the brick built Mos Eisley walls). But in ANH, when they are shooting at our heroes, the heroes are firing back as they run up the ramp into the Falcon - which is on the opposite side of the troopers in that photo.

Does that make better sense?

Sort of... wasn't that scene inside one of the hangars of the Death Star instead of some rocky planet? ;)

4 minutes ago, gregpj said:

Sort of... wasn't that scene inside one of the hangars of the Death Star instead of some rocky planet? ;)

You probably have absolutely no recollection of this, but do you remember in those non-existent special editions, where Jabba shows up and talks to Han? Our heroes have to quickly escape the planet shortly after that to begin their journey. That's what Alpinemaps is referring to.

Edited by Pedilego

You probably have absolutely no recollection of this, but do you remember in those non-existent special editions, where Jabba shows up and talks to Han? Our heroes have to quickly escape the planet shortly after that to begin their journey. That's what Alpinemaps is referring to.

I'm a little concerned about my own memories mixing. Ugh oh...
  • Like 1