75918 - T. rex Tracker

TheOrcKing

This set is back to OOS will ship in 30 days on Lego LEGO Shop at Home.  I don't think the restock that some thought was imminent this month is going to happen.  Raptor Escape also went back to Sold Out, and Raptor Rampage has moved back to OOS.

I let my son build one of these this weekend, and I got to admit, the box art does not do justice to the actual set.  The set itself is pretty nice.

Edited by fossilrock

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IRex sells out as soon as it hits the shelves, but these sets tend to linger weeks.  Yet these seem to get restocked more often.  I have seen them at most retailers, some with the shelf packed deep.  I suspect LEGO is pumping these out and trying to pass them off as an IRex substitute since they can not keep up with production on the big sets.  There has to be a reason these see a bigger restock than IRex pretty much anywhere. 

IRex sells out as soon as it hits the shelves, but these sets tend to linger weeks.  Yet these seem to get restocked more often.  I have seen them at most retailers, some with the shelf packed deep.  I suspect LEGO is pumping these out and trying to pass them off as an IRex substitute since they can not keep up with production on the big sets.  There has to be a reason these see a bigger restock than IRex pretty much anywhere. 

The Lego store around here always has the IRex in stock.  Today, they had one RR, and tons of Capture and Ambush.  No TRex or RE.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, zak001 said:

T-rex is the only set not marked up. Someone at Target is wise. (Or else this is their pre-clearance markup.)

T-Rex is the Ender Dragon of this series. It's the only one I haven't been able to really move.

• 9 months later...
14 hours ago, kris_1973 said:

Luckily you live in an area that offers that - unfortunately my area caps at 30% off for Target and 50% off for Walmart... items sell out well before further discounts.

I'm a SoCal (which I think you are as well).  70% isn't often.  But I was trying to tell @bigfanofnu, who asked about picking up some Jurassic World sets at 70% off that, basically, at 70% off, you buy without question.