Life size 79003. Wow!!

• 3 months later...

Remember seeing this in the Lego Magazine. Looks really cool. Imagine how many bricks are in there! I would definitely buy it...if I had the money and space, which seem to be the two big problems in investing.

I can't even imagine the amount of bricks that it took to build this, or what it would cost to purchase it if it were for sale......

I can't even imagine the amount of bricks that it took to build this, or what it would cost to purchase it if it were for sale......First Lego set worth more than $10,000! I guess TLG wouldn't sell it either way. They seem to like to "dispose" of them or something. Imagine how much just one of the life sized figures would cost! (I don't say minifigures because this set are by far, NOT mini!)

• 2 months later...

This awesome Lego project snapped me out of my Dark Ages like a wet towel. My son got Duplo, I was like hell, yeah. Then I went on Youtube and the first video I watched was the 7 minute Lego channel mini-documentary. At the very end they show the actual set you can buy, and I knew I was going to buy it.

Of course, 6 months later, if you ask me again... I need to buy, like, 12 of them :)