Mastermind Toys (Canada) - A few things at 40%

Stragus

Mastermind Toys has begun a little random sale with a few things at 40% off:

http://www.mastermindtoys.com/Clearance-Sale.aspx?_outline=Brand--b10

The set 70163, Ultra Agents Toxic Meltdown, might not be a bad deal.

Note that there are no provincial taxes for Quebec residents (and probably other provinces as well, I'm not sure how spread out Mastermind Toys is).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
Have you bought sets from this canadian company? What would be your experience about their shipping speed and the item arriving in relatively good shape?

Personnally, all sets I have received were in excellent shape, even during that 60% blowout a month ago, but have read other comments that say otherwise. As any other retailer, it seems. Shipping is standard speed, 5-7 business days, in Canada.

Have you bought sets from this canadian company? What would be your experience about their shipping speed and the item arriving in relatively good shape?

Horrendous. As in terrible, terrible. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Been weeks since my destroyed Caterhams arrived. Now, They wont return my phone calls, the one time I did get through they said they would be In touch in 5 days to investigate my package being destroyed by UPS. That was 11 days ago. Looks like I will have to dispute the CC charges if all else fails. Not sure how they are in business honestly.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Martae54 said:

Horrendous. As in terrible, terrible. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Been weeks since my destroyed Caterhams arrived. Now, They wont return my phone calls, the one time I did get through they said they would be In touch in 5 days to investigate my package being destroyed by UPS. That was 11 days ago. Looks like I will have to dispute the CC charges if all else fails. Not sure how they are in business honestly.

Thank you for your input. Any other US brickpicker members have experience? I think it certainly carries more risk especially the package needs to be processed through customs. UPS generally speaking is notorious for damaging the package due to improper handling. ☹️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, donbee said:

In store?
I'm not seeing anything online.

Yea, they weren't showing as on sale, and I only saw about a couple per most themes.
I got the Ecto 1 + 2 (x2) (Originally $75 I think, now $50) and Creator Lighthouse Point (x2) (Originally $75, now $40)

• Like 1

Yea, they weren't showing as on sale, and I only saw about a couple per most themes.
I got the Ecto 1 + 2 (x2) (Originally $75 I think, now $50) and Creator Lighthouse Point (x2) (Originally $75, now $40)

Oh. I like the lighthouse. Am I the only one?
  • Like 1

The Lighthouse set 31051 looks pretty nice, and it's 46% off at 40 CAD instead of 75 CAD.

Unfortunately, the part out value is terrible (AI says 47 USD), I wasn't expecting that from the nice look of the set... Well, I won't grab a dozen or two, so there's more stock for all of you. :D

Mastermind's at it again, now with buy one get one 50% off the second item or 25% off at most if you can find a second item of equal value in stock that also qualifies. 

I may be late to the party as selection seems sparse.  Hope you can find something of value. 

Happy father's day to all the dads out there. 

Promo code: B1G1

Edited by kd123
  • Like 1

Mastermind's at it again, now with buy one get one 50% off the second item or 25% off at most if you can find a second item of equal value in stock that also qualifies. 
I may be late to the party as selection seems sparse.  Hope you can find something of value. 
Happy father's day to all the dads out there. 
Promo code: B1G1

I can't find a single thing that applies and nothing on sale barely.