TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

** Moderator Edit **

This thread will be dedicated to posting about LEGO deals for Toys R US Canada in-store, online or ebay. What should be posted:

1. Details about their weekly sales.
  2. Any special codes or promotions.
  3. Clearance deals.

What should not be posted... how to circumvent any ways to reuse codes not meant for reuse.

*** End Edit ***

Some 20% off sale. As a bonus 10x Air Miles for orders over $50 on Apr 24-26

http://www.toysrus.ca/family/viewall/index.jsp?categoryId=63152086&overrideStore=TRUSCA

Don't forget to use coupon code CineplexFeb for $10 discount over $50.

Edited by gregpj
  • Like 4

That will get you 50 Air Miles which is about $5 bucks in voucher so is Lego VIP points better or Air Miles?

​Thanks for running the calculation. Yeah, I'm sceptical it's worth buying anything for the $5 air miles unless you were already really gonna buy it.

Ok, didn't know to post here or on tacsniper's post (TRU sale Apri 24-30). 

Went to the local TRU near work and picked up a bunch of street plates for my little modular neighbourhood (under construction)...these expensive plates are hardly on sell so I thought might as well bite the bullet. 

Wanted to buy that cute City demolition starter set but none available in store.  Next time. 

Ok, didn't know to post here or on tacsniper's post (TRU sale Apri 24-30). 

Went to the local TRU near work and picked up a bunch of street plates for my little modular neighbourhood (under construction)...these expensive plates are hardly on sell so I thought might as well bite the bullet. 

Wanted to buy that cute City demolition starter set but none available in store.  Next time. 

​I moved our posts to this thread, renamed and pinned it. Made more sense this way... merging always orders posts by "date posted" so I had started the other thread to have my note at the top then realized that I'm a moderator and I could just edit the first post to add it. :)

​Hey Brickson,

Can you please refrain from posting all of those links like that? If it's just the standard weekly deal of 20% of select Lego sets, we all know where to find them and currently Brickpicker doesn't have an affiliate program with Toys R US Canada so it doesn't really matter. We can also just post the weekly link to all the deals like this..

20% off select Lego sets April 24-April30 - http://www.toysrus.ca/family/index.jsp?categoryId=63152086

Let's keep the specific links to "special" deals or specific requests instead. Otherwise this thread will get very cluttered.

No problem gregpj!

​Merci! We're just trying to reduce the number of threads being created for every single deal... Feedback was both directions of new threads vs consolidated threads, so I'm going with a single thread for the big boys and we'll deal with the smaller players as they come (Best Buy, Costco, Mastermind, etc). It's kind of messy in the Canada sub-forum. :)

Ordered a T1 camper using $100 in airmiles cash vouchers. Also CineplexFeb code works for T1 which I wasn't expecting for a supposed exclusive!

​Nice catch! Not touching the set myself, but not bad.

Was hoping i could find another exclusive i'm interested in that it worked on, but nope.

May 1st to May 7th is May the Fourth be with you sales! 

%20 off LEGO SW, up to %50 on other SW merch %20 off Technic and Ninjago. Build and take Wookie Gunship on May 3rd. Also free Swamp Police Helicopter poly with $30 LEGO City purchase (likely in-store only while supplies blah blah). 

Be sure to try to use CineplexFeb on orders over $50 if you haven't yet. 

Hopefully i can get some price protection on the 3 R2's i purchased as they were %20 last sale. :D

May 1st to May 7th is May the Fourth be with you sales! 

%20 off LEGO SW, up to %50 on other SW merch %20 off Technic and Ninjago. Build and take Wookie Gunship on May 3rd. Also free Swamp Police Helicopter poly with $30 LEGO City purchase (likely in-store only while supplies blah blah). 

Be sure to try to use CineplexFeb on orders over $50 if you haven't yet. 

Hopefully i can get some price protection on the 3 R2's i purchased as they were %20 last sale. :D

​just read the fine print on the 20% and it excludes $229.99 and up.  Too bad.

​just read the fine print on the 20% and it excludes $229.99 and up.  Too bad.

​It usually does exclude exclusives, and i think $229.99 is the default price threshold just because of R2, but it's possible R2 had/has a bug as he was discounted when briefly in stock last SW %20 sale when Hansolo55 got a bunch of em, but we'll see.

Kind of like WVM/T1 Camper where the ciniplexfeb coupon can be used on them.

Looks like I will be up bright an early lookin for some more ebay mess ups, I find it unlikely that it'll happen 2 times in a row though. :mda:

​Please do... If you find some R2's will you share?? :money:

Your last find was excellent. All of mine that said 'shipped' have actually arrived. Big stacks of boxes in my basement!

Edited by umdurkse