TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

55 minutes ago, Sandwraith said:

Starfighter with Hyperdrive back in stock at $90.

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=122028486

Nice, I wonder how low these will go if they are already knocking them down to 30% off.

I traded the one I bought a few weeks ago towards a 10019 UCS Rebel Blockade Runner, but I think I will pass on this deal for now.

13 minutes ago, Gray2010 said:

NON LEGO NEWS:

Off topic but Toys r us has the mega bloks star trek transporter room in their clearance isle for $9.99 and also the USS enterprise for $99.99.

John

I don't often go to TRU but I have never seen a USS Enterprise in store.  Good price if you can find one!

something I'd never seen before at TRU (though it could have been wallyworld kinda forget) a box of series 17 CMFs on the shelf next to the cash register for $2 each,  catch is they were all opened ones found throughout the store according to the clerk (I always thought they just sent them back or tossed them in the dumpsters)

10 hours ago, Thumper said:

something I'd never seen before at TRU (though it could have been wallyworld kinda forget) a box of series 17 CMFs on the shelf next to the cash register for $2 each,  catch is they were all opened ones found throughout the store according to the clerk (I always thought they just sent them back or tossed them in the dumpsters)

open ones sometimes might be worth more on ebay particularly if you get one specific figure people need. The secondary market would easily pay you $3 plus shipping to get that one figure that they need to complete the set. You just need to list on ebay and be patient. Eventually someone will come and buy from you. Get that hot dog man and you've basically doubled your money.

Take a look at this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Series-17-Hot-Dog-Man-Set-71018-6-Minifigures-NEW/322515444739?_trkparms=aid%3D555014%26algo%3DPL.DEFAULT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D41376%26meid%3D4da7ff63563c4b29b3b0c2c0df6ff753%26pid%3D100505%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26&_trksid=p2045573.c100505.m3226

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, lego rules said:

This seems pretty weak to me.  I see no reason to sign up.

How is it weak when you get another 10% off? If you are only playing with lego, it would be weak, but there are other stuff to buy and flip. The returns on some collectibles such as transformers or kotobukiya statues are quite good when you get them at 25% off and you slap on another 10%. I still remember cleaning a bunch of Constructicons Combiner wars for like $99 then slap another 10% off on them. Should check to see what they are going for now. Same with the Soundwave Masterpiece. If the MP Bumblebee goes for 25% off in the next month, you tack on 10% and you can make good money on it.

13 hours ago, kd123 said:

Tru has a new R club which on sign up gives you a coupon code for 10% off.

Only exception is hard to find Lego so hopefully this works out well for you on other not so hard to find Lego.

Not bad, just in case... But where did you see that text or the promotion?

I can see where to register for the R Club, but I don't see any mention of that 10%.

2 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

How is it weak when you get another 10% off? If you are only playing with lego, it would be weak, but there are other stuff to buy and flip. The returns on some collectibles such as transformers or kotobukiya statues are quite good when you get them at 25% off and you slap on another 10%. I still remember cleaning a bunch of Constructicons Combiner wars for like $99 then slap another 10% off on them. Should check to see what they are going for now. Same with the Soundwave Masterpiece. If the MP Bumblebee goes for 25% off in the next month, you tack on 10% and you can make good money on it.

Read the terms and conditions.  I don't have the email mentioning the 10% off but I believe it is a one-time, one purchase code.

1 hour ago, lego rules said:

Read the terms and conditions.  I don't have the email mentioning the 10% off but I believe it is a one-time, one purchase code.

It could have been great, if Toys R Us didn't have quantity limits per order. An extra 10% off on a $1000 order is all right ;)

2 minutes ago, Gray2010 said:

Is the tie stryker worth it?

At 40% off I think so. It's a Tie vehicle, the Rogue One line is supposed to be off the shelves by Christmas which means limited production. Rogue One sets will likely be rarely remade in future. And it comes with the cool Scarif trooper. I will try and use one of the $10 off Cineplex coupons to make it cheaper still tonight. 

1 hour ago, Gray2010 said:

Maybe i can use the 10% off coupon on the stryker

Yep the 10% coupon from the Club should work, I used it on some City stuff that were at 20% off. It is applied after the initial rebate though (46% total for the tie).

Only exceptions are Hard to find Lego, so it probably won't work on ToA (but should on Arkham Asylum)