TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

Got one of those %10 Star Wars cards they give out every year or so, excludes LEGO sets $229.99 and above (probably hasn't changed since UCS R2-D2 lol). Anyways not valid until Sept 9, and it claims it doesn't stack with other discounts. If it doesn't then it's just meh, but if it does that will be cool.

Code is STARWARSLOYAL Valid Sept 9 - Jan 31.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kd123 said:

I recurved the 10% coupon code in immediately after signing up.  TRU, so You never know. 

Same here, came right after registration.

Fun fact: while the email said the code expired 09/21/2017, when redeeming, the website said it expired in 2018. So they may be valid for a little longer for those waiting to use them.

4 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

Got one of those %10 Star Wars cards they give out every year or so, excludes LEGO sets $229.99 and above (probably hasn't changed since UCS R2-D2 lol). Anyways not valid until Sept 9, and it claims it doesn't stack with other discounts. If it doesn't then it's just meh, but if it does that will be cool.

Code is STARWARSLOYAL Valid Sept 9 - Jan 31.

If you can use this to stack it on the Black Series First Order Tie Fighter with the RClub 10% off, it would be awesome. $76 with 10% then another 10%. I will give that a try.

31 minutes ago, Hansolo55 said:

Cool, what is the code for 10% off?  I signed up for R club but never received an email with the 10% off code 

thanks! 

I thought the code was unique to your account. I signed up a couple account and only 1 code got emailed, not sure what's up with that.

What are these finger things? are they the this years hatchimal? I regret not grabbing hatchimals last year when i saw a whole pallet of them and thought "lol, who would buy those? Furby 2.0"

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jeff_14 said:

I expect they will want to keep things as usual heading into Christmas to get maximum regular price dollars since people have to have things under the tree for Dec. 25. On Dec. 26 the real fun begins. 

Yep save financial room for any unexpected major sales that could come up after Xmas. Not 20% off but some big time clearances.

• Like 1

Clearance buy one get second half off at TRU stores. I picked up a bunch of lego there and got some sweet deals. There were some star wars buy one get second half and some super heroes set. Even though the prices are shown on the shelf, once the cashier scans it, there's an additional amount off the listed price, then 50% off second one which shocked me. Grabbed a bunch of quinjet sets for avg price of $50 each.

49 minutes ago, ChristopherJB said:

Clearance buy one get second half off at TRU stores. I picked up a bunch of lego there and got some sweet deals. There were some star wars buy one get second half and some super heroes set. Even though the prices are shown on the shelf, once the cashier scans it, there's an additional amount off the listed price, then 50% off second one which shocked me. Grabbed a bunch of quinjet sets for avg price of $50 each.

I've seen the Tie Striker on clearance recently. Do you remember which other SW sets were on?

21 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

Is there some way to tell if something on clearance?  Are they doing the ends in .98 or .97 thing so we know?

Any specific sets you can list?

2 hours ago, Zender said:

Is there some way to tell if something on clearance?  Are they doing the ends in .98 or .97 thing so we know?

Any specific sets you can list?

Yes. ends in .98. A lot of lego sets that are on clearance are gone. Each store has their own sets on clearance. I checked 3 TRUs today, they each have different sets on clearance.