TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

​Sandwraith managed to get three last week from TRU Canada.... A pretty sweat deal at retail when you could turn around and sell them for $400 right now.

What's so special about the r2 Lego?

​Yup, and Hansolo55 i believe got 6 a few weeks earlier. TRU must be finding stock of it, i'm not sure we'll see it again, but if the listing pops back up on TRU's website as OOS, there's a good chance some stock will come in for it based on it's behaviour the past 2 times.

Worth keeping an eye out for.

Brickpicker does not have an affiliate program with Toys R US Canada... It is on Jeff's todo list to look into it though. :)

​Ok. Just wanted to do the right thing... All good.

Thanks for the reply. Good on you for organizing the trivia contest. Should be fun.

​Yup, and Hansolo55 i believe got 6 a few weeks earlier. TRU must be finding stock of it, i'm not sure we'll see it again, but if the listing pops back up on TRU's website as OOS, there's a good chance some stock will come in for it based on it's behaviour the past 2 times.

Worth keeping an eye out for.

​Yup, I did get 6 R2's a few weeks ago, and they were 20% off too!  :)  I received them all in good shape so I was happy about that!

On a side note: I replied to the e-mail I received from TRU regarding their screw up and their offer of 15% off a future order.  They replied saying the 15% is valid on their Ebay store only, and there are NO RESTRICTIONS.  So it sounds to me like this does include Lego exclusives, and I specifically asked if any Lego sets were not valid within this offer.  I've kept my e-mail for backup in case they changed their mind lol

EDIT: here is a copy and paste of their reply back to me:

Dear Hans (That's me lol)

Thank you for contacting Toys "R" Us Canada on eBay Support.

To answer your questions, yes the 15% discount on a future order is applicable to our Toys "R" Us Canada on eBay store only. Also, there are no restrictions as to which items you may purchase. Please reply to this message with the new order number so we may assist you further with your refund.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to respond to this email. Thank you again for contacting us.

Sincerely,

Holly

Guest Service Team

Toys "R" Us Canada on eBay Support

Edited by Hansolo55
  • Like 1

I've just placed an order for a 42009 and sent the reply to their 15%off email...

We'll see if they honour (yes, with a 'u') it.

​Are you trying to stack the 15% with the current sale? That would certainly make it an excellent deal at $170.