TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

On 2/17/2017 at 0:56 PM, ositosoto said:

ToA is on sale at SAH and it includes the free poly...

You couldn't add it to cart on LEGO Shop at Home and now (as of Sunday) it says "Not available in your country (can not be found)".
So if anyone got one from a LEGO store for that price + a TLBM poly, awesome!

• 4 weeks later...

TRU currently giving out a $10 voucher if you spend $50 online and use the pickup in store option. Not an amazing deal, but if you're picking some of the %30 off sets it's just a little extra something.

• Buy online and Pick up in store to receive a $10 savings card. Where applicable. Selection varies.

• Savings card issued when product is picked up in-store. Valid on your next purchase of $50 or more until April 20th, 2017.

7 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

TRU currently giving out a $10 voucher if you spend $50 online and use the pickup in store option. Not an amazing deal, but if you're picking some of the %30 off sets it's just a little extra something.

• Buy online and Pick up in store to receive a $10 savings card. Where applicable. Selection varies.

• Savings card issued when product is picked up in-store. Valid on your next purchase of $50 or more until April 20th, 2017.

Is there an online code on the back of the savings card?  Last time they had this promo, "PICKUP" was the code.  Thanks

UCS Tie Fighter is also %20 off.

On 3/30/2017 at 1:09 PM, lobo1969 said:

Actually this is the one, I personally, will key on. Might get 1-2 before end of next week.

Yeah it is tempting seeing as how it does seem to be heading out the door (Sold out at LEGO Shop at Home, Clearanced from WM  a while ago).

14 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

Coupon code for $25 off a $50 purchase: APRWBR

Doesn't really seem to work on many LEGO sets, but I've heard it works on some. I used it myself on the Black Series Legacy Darth Vader set.

Looks like they may have fixed it to not work on basically anything but baby products, booo

56 minutes ago, Zender said:

I put through 10 orders late last night... hopefully they all go through :)

Sounds like lots are being cancelled :( I placed a couple for in-store pickup yesterday, only 1 is "ready for pickup".

Amazes me how they almost always make this mistake with their "baby product only" coupons...

Edited by Sandwraith