TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

I got the Republic tank as well, plus the bounty hunter pack. Nice to see they have all the summer Star Wars sets in stock, minus Darth Vader's transformation (75183), but including 7661 Jedi fighter with Hyperdrive Ring. Also got a 87.99$ Can Scooby Doo Mystery Mansion at the same time.

1 hour ago, Gray2010 said:

Theyre 67.97 in my area.  Somw guy from markham bought 15 of them last week.

I'd buy them all too at that price.

I had one local location holding onto about 10 of them at regular price all winter in the above storage bins not even on the shelves. I checked back almost every week but they weren't put back on the shelf. Then one week they went back on the shelf at 20% off last month and they all disappeared! I only knew because I saw the empty shelf space with the sales price tag. My patience didn't pay off! I should have asked manager about them sooner and try to strike a deal.

1 hour ago, gregpj said:

They're on clearance in my LEGO store for that price... I think they had two left?

I'd grab them. I'm a believer in this set.

Why can't they just use the lego product numbers?? What the heck are the two Not Shown ones? I like those mid to small size sets. They move. 

Edit: Those numbers search accurately on the site. Jyn and Rey constraction figs. Booo. 

Edited by Zelgazra
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zelgazra said:

Why can't they just use the lego product numbers?? What the heck are the two Not Shown ones? I like those mid to small size sets. They move. 

They are the buildable figures for Ray and Jyn Erso I think.  I like the Frigate but the resale on it seems really bad...

2 minutes ago, Zender said:

I like the Frigate but the resale on it seems really bad...

Im jaded man, I picked up a Frigate in that crazy 80+% flash sale some months back where I tried to fill my boots on everything available. Only got one but for like $15?.... $85 seems steep ;) Same goes for Takonada from the other day, not huge on the set, and at $45 I'm really not sure. It does have some nice MOC elements though.... 

5 hours ago, Shneebs said:

Upcoming 40% off on a few SW sets... starts Fri May 26th

Ahhh, so that's why there were 5x 712798's in the stuffed animals aisle 3x 781714 in with the strollers and 2 more over with the bicycle helmets!  makes allkinda sense now...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Ahhh, so that's why there were 5x 712798's in the stuffed animals aisle 3x 781714 in with the strollers and 2 more over with the bicycle helmets!  makes allkinda sense now...

Lol that's funny. There are so many of them at my tru, I couldn't be bothered to hide any xD

And the 75158 at 40% off is OOS, I hope everybody got the ones they wanted! It's also OOS on LEGO Shop at Home and probably gone for good.

I was just thinking of getting a few more, the May 4th SW sale and the Mastermind Toys clearance had left the account a little dry...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stragus said:

And the 75158 at 40% off is OOS, I hope everybody got the ones they wanted! It's also OOS on LEGO Shop at Home and probably gone for good.

I was just thinking of getting a few more, the May 4th SW sale and the Mastermind Toys clearance had left the account a little dry...

This is good news! If anyone still needs one though, most stores are showing with some. I know mine has 12 and there were quite a few more with over 10.

Saturn V available online:

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=129615126&prodFindSrc=search&fv=2510384&f=Taxonomy&fd=&fg=&keywords=lego+nasa&x=-909&y=-170&foreSeeBrowseSampling=15&foreSeeBrowseLoyalty=1&foreSeeEnabled=true

Looks to be about 30 in stock, not sure what the flipping game is like for this, but i ordered 1.

Edited by Sandwraith
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

They didn't last long - showing OOS now. 

6 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

http://m.toysrus.ca/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=117187206

It's no $25 off $50.. but its something :P

Nice, I'll take an extra 30% off any time. :)

I'm trying to locate the fine prints somewhere, possibly related to the question of how many email addresses one could reasonably register...

2 hours ago, Stragus said:

Nice, I'll take an extra 30% off any time. :)

I'm trying to locate the fine prints somewhere, possibly related to the question of how many email addresses one could reasonably register...

Sorry, you are not eligible for this offer.,,,  i've tried and tried with different emails, since i was already registred with my main...

i dont know why im not eligible. it's crap

• Like 1