Top 5 super hero winners

StarPod

In your opinion, what do you think will preform the best in the secondary market? Im overwhelmed looking at this theme cause frankly i think these are ridiculously cool and just cant decide whats best. I know everyone says buy what youd build just in case its a bust but everyone of these i would build if the market tumbles.

I'm with you on this. The Super Heroes line is by far and away my favorite. I haven't made a top 5 list of sets or anything, but I will say this... I found out yesterday that there is a LEGO Avengers game coming out in the fall. I think this will definitely create some renewed interest in having the sets to go with it. I thought a new movie would do the trick, but a game with the actual LEGO mini figs will be even better. Now is a great time to take advantage of the $49 Quinjet sets that can be found at various Walmarts. The Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout is still full price everywhere, but don't miss that one either.

Hi,

What's the attraction about the Quinjet set? Any reason you believe this set will appreciate more than others? Bat cave, I understand. It just looks cool. But I don't get Quinjet. Help?

Thanks

It's not so much the jet as it is the cast of characters. Black Widow and Iron Man with the circle on the chest are exclusive to this set. Plus it is one of two sets that has Thor. So if you can find it for $50, you just got half the Avengers for a heck of a deal.

FWIW, my two local Targets can't seem to keep the Batman/Mr. Freeze/Aquaman set in stock.

This has been my experience too. I see them occasionally, but between all the Targets and Walmarts I go to (which is a lot,) I would say only 1 in 5 has it, if that.

Before you buy a bunch of these though, remember that they are brand new, and there is a lot of time to stockpile them!

I said Black Canary earlier, I meant Black Widow. Black something... Lol.

Oh right. Black Canary is from Justice League or something else. Now I remember, that woman is a real 'screamer'! Heh!

Yeah, Loki is hardly worth the plastic he is made out of it. Plus he would just sit and try to say cheesy megalomaniacal things to all the other mini figs in our collections. :)

Really. My favorite scene in "The Avengers" movie was when Loki was spouting off a whole lot of crap to The Hulk. How he's a god this, he's powerful that, blah blah blah. Then Hulk just grabs Loki's leg and starts tossing him around like a rag doll! Slams him down for one last time, walks away and says "Puny God....". And then Loki sounds like he's gonna cry like a little bitch! I laugh my ass off everytime!

The Avengers - Hulk vs Loki scene

Same scene....but in LEGO!

That and the other scene where Hulk punches Thor for no real reason.