70720 - Hover Hunter

Zelgazra

Couldn't see an existing thread for this little set. Probably indicative of the predicted responses... Is this set worth it right now at SaH's sale price, limit of 5, and Retiring Soon flagging? Looking at diversifying into a few smaller sets besides the Exclusives I'm grabbing up. This looks like a cheap option, with minor gains on eBay over the current sale price. Any of you taking this up, or should I fold the $50 into something else?

I think several factors cause folks to ignore this, including Ninjago fading as an investment in general, the poor performance of that wave as a whole, the small size of the set, nothing special about it, and so on. I don't know what the sale price is, but feel safe saying a majority would still pass at 50% off due to reasons just mentioned. Not worth it for me, but not saying you wouldn't make a decent percentage in a few years if you really like it. Other investments will do better for sure.

• Like 1