5004590 - Bat-Pod (Limited Edition Batman Bat-Pod Competition June 2015)

jaisonline

Leveringen til følgende modtagere eller grupper mislykkedes:

[email protected]
Der er et problem med modtagerens postkasse. Prøv at sende meddelelsen igen. Kontakt helpdesk, hvis problemet fortsætter.

​Second line translates to:

There is a problem with the recipient's mailbox . Try sending the message again . Contact helpdesk if the problem persists .

I suspect they may have underestimated the demand and the mailbox is full. I guess you guys will just have to pony up some cash and make an eligible purchase. ;) (or try again later on this evening).

I remember yesterday going through the Lego website on the customer service section, and there was a blurb about how last night for a few hours there would be problems because of some update they were doing.  It included issues with VIP members, signing up new people, etc.  So I bet that's what the issue was for most of you talking about it.

Every time there's a contest like this, I always wonder if making a purchase gives you a better chance of winning.
Or the odds are the same?

When me and my sister were kids I remember she thought the same thing. One time she decided to order about 20 random magazines from Publishers Clearing House because -- she said -- "You'll never win by doing the free entry".  We still didn't win. And after my parents found out she, specifically, lost.

• Like 1

But do you have to purchase something everytime/everyday you want to enter? On Lego Germany is states you have to buy something from the DC Comics line to be able to enter.

​I think the free email entry only applies to the US and Canada. Their T&C includes the following clause

"Alternatively, to enter without making a purchase, send an email with the subject “Bat-Pod” ...."

​I think the free email entry only applies to the US and Canada. Their T&C includes the following clause

"Alternatively, to enter without making a purchase, send an email with the subject “Bat-Pod” ...."

​Giving "contestants" a chance to win without making a purchase ("No Purchase Necessary") allows companies to run giveaways without running afoul of the criminal laws geared towards illegal lotteries. Pretty complicated stuff but at it's heart, unless you're running a lottery through a legal entity, it is against the law to make people "pay to enter a contest" (they call it "consideration"). I am assuming that it how it works in the US, that's how it works in Canada.

Lotteries must legally return a certain % of the proceeds to the people who play... if LEGO holds a giveaway contest where only a purchase made you eligible, how would they satisfy the condition of giving a certain % of the proceeds back to those who entered?

• 1 month later...

My wife just got an email stating she has won. Crazy, she gets all the bennies, invite to to the vip early holiday specials in her name, wins bat pod contest....  life is good. Anyone else get an email yet?

Congrats, please show us photos of the set when you receive it...............  I mean when your Wife receives it.

My wife just got an email stating she has won. Crazy, she gets all the bennies, invite to to the vip early holiday specials in her name, wins bat pod contest....  life is good. Anyone else get an email yet?

I wonder if all the emails went out in one shot or if they go down a list. Does it say anything in your order history?

Congrats! I have been wondering when will LEGO notify the winners. Please post the photos when you receive it. 

Edited by brickinfinite