76039 - Ant-Man Final Battle

TheOrcKing

55 minutes ago, Scatterbug said:

As an example, item number 191837203679. Sealed and sold for £19.

That was nearly a month ago.  You should be looking to recent sales. 

25 Apr 32.74
24 Apr 29.00
23 Apr 28.49, 29.99, 29.99, 27.10+2.99
22 Apr 32.85
21 Apr 31.99
20 Apr 29.95+3.95 

44 minutes ago, feed said:

That was nearly a month ago.  You should be looking to recent sales. 

25 Apr 32.74
24 Apr 29.00
23 Apr 28.49, 29.99, 29.99, 27.10+2.99
22 Apr 32.85
21 Apr 31.99
20 Apr 29.95+3.95 

You're correct. Recent sales are heading towards £30. Oh well, good news!

It will be £40 within a couple of months, stick at about £50 up until Christmas then next year i have not a clue. Crystal balls help a lot, best investment i made. 

How many do you have? I scooped up 10 and have flipped a few already but will keep some in reserve given that there will potentially be a while before the next ant man set, (next film is in 2018) assuming there is even going to be one given production problems and low sales on this set.

1 hour ago, guiriman said:

Not sure about others but eBay are now giving me 75% off final value fees, with Civil War out this Friday it may be as good a time as any this year to list...

Yeah this is certainly helping my minifigure sales.  First antman combo just sold. So I'd imagine interest in all Civil War characters might rise again. 

How many do you have? I scooped up 10 and have flipped a few already but will keep some in reserve given that there will potentially be a while before the next ant man set, (next film is in 2018) assuming there is even going to be one given production problems and low sales on this set.

20 in Stock here

1 hour ago, Legocrafter02 said:

Anyone know of a place in SoCal where I can get this set for a decent price? I'm also going  to England in July so that's also an option. Thanks! ;)

Found one at a out of the way Walmart for $15.00 a month or two ago, besides that I haven't seen any in a considerable amount of time.

5 minutes ago, miguelze said:

I'm going to purchase two from my local Toys R' Us. I believe they might be easy to flip with almost 50% margin.

Why has this set suddenly been so looked for?

Short shelf life, the only set from my Ant-Man movie, plus all minifigures are exclusive to the set.

• 2 weeks later...

Prices going up since Civil War got released. 

Ant-man had a fantastic part in the movie imho. 

Cheapest buy-in for the complete set is 40 euro now on bricklink. 

Cheapest Ant-man minifig is 30 euro. 

With the movie gettings a lot of views and a planned DVD release followed by Christmas & Newyear, I say things look great for this set :)

Not saying this means anything particularly, but just adding info. Sold an Antman fig on its own about 2 weeks ago for £15. Had a message off a potential buyer a few days ago asking if I had anymore and that he would buy for the same price (not willing to split anymore at the moment). Also sold a complete set for £37 around the same time. I think, as predicted by several people, this set is going to do OK, :)

Obviously, take some fees etc off those prices, but it's creeping upwards in the UK.