LEGO Shop at Home Access Issues

pete411

I don't like it either but wouldn't worry, I've been having the same issue for over a week now.  It's like I have to exit my browser and refresh sometimes but lately it's not fixing it either.  I think the site is having issues like you said.  I've noticed the top categories like "product/shop" etc icons look like they are from the 90's.  It's awful. 

• Like 1

Whew! Glad I'm not the only one. I tried signing in on both a PC and my phone and both are having the same issue. 

​I've seen this before with S@H Canada where VIP logins aren't working. Another one of their dipstick programmers obviously screwed something up... wait a day, try again tomorrow.

LEGO Shop at Home seems to have some major error at least once a week. The dev team in charge of that site is incompetent at best. Most people would have been fired years ago. It's not like the company is broke, I really don't get it. The only thing I can think of is it is like the CEOs kid or something.

• Like 1

The same happened to me a week ago. My VIP log in didn't exist, gone along with my accumulated points.  

It was 11PM so no one answered the phone at Lego. I couldn't sleep that night. 

The next morning, I logged back on, and there it was. Back to normal.

• 2 months later...

It's probably just a crash but wishful thinking has me hoping they're preparing for the Episode VII rollout:

• September 4th is "Force Friday", when all the new Star Wars toys are available for purchase
  • Tomorrow is Disney's annual D23 convention/event
  • August 18th (Tuesday) we have access to a new yet-to-be-revealed (...right?) set

• 3 weeks later...

I can't log in, either. Put in an order shortly after midnight last night for some of Halloween set and some of the new CMF. Louvre wasn't available yet (for some reason) so I tried to order it this morning and couldn't log in at all.

Edited by imemine98