75919 - Indominus Rex Breakout

Grolim

1 hour ago, cladner said:

the promo art for the new movie is a tightly cropped closeup of a dinosaur eye - htf do they know this is indominus rex and not SUPER indominus rex?   i bet it IS SUPER indominus rex.  totally not the same thing and very innovative.  the article is nothing but a shill to get some page views and certainly not something i would want to base any children's toy investment strategy decision upon.  meanwhile TRU keepin da price down on this one by hauling out the phantom stock.  spider is such a nice touch. retail irony.  kids,  don't take this one .

That is awesome! That store must be hurting for sales. Gotta make every dollar count. Can't even discount that set... some managers need to take a step back and see what's wrong with that picture.

However, I can't believe that store still have 75917. These are extinct in Canada.

Edited by tacsniper

• 6 months later...
27 minutes ago, Ruppzilla said:

I found one of these at Toys r us and still has a price tag of 150! Should I pick it up?

Assuming that it isn't a return and filled with junk, then yes absolutely. Check the seals. Shake it to make sure there isn't anything rattling around. Is the box in decent shape or beaten up? If you are suspicious about anything I'd open it just to make sure. You will still be able to sell it open/sealed bags and still make a decent profit a little further down the road.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ruppzilla said:

I found one of these at Toys r us and still has a price tag of 150! Should I pick it up?

haha, 150 and you are thinking about it? Maybe you can use a calculator. Selling for over $200 on ebay, and you get it for $150, I guess it's too much work to flip this. Just leave it on the shelf. Not worth it making only $50.

Auction on IR on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Jurassic-World-Dinosaurs-Indominus-rex-Breakout-75919-New-NISB-NIB/232576427981?epid=13003304921&hash=item3626a2a7cd:g:vhEAAOSwMvtZQzlq

15 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

haha, 150 and you are thinking about it? Maybe you can use a calculator. Selling for over $200 on ebay, and you get it for $150, I guess it's too much work to flip this. Just leave it on the shelf. Not worth it making only $50.

Auction on IR on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Jurassic-World-Dinosaurs-Indominus-rex-Breakout-75919-New-NISB-NIB/232576427981?epid=13003304921&hash=item3626a2a7cd:g:vhEAAOSwMvtZQzlq

Yeah that might be true but once you input shipping/fees PayPal and eBay you’re working for free. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

Auction on IR on ebay

Selling for over £200 in the uk.  Must be one of the few sets doing better in europe than the usa.

Sold my last one for £230.....plenty more to sell.

18 hours ago, Cheese said:

Sold my last one yesterday for £215. These have been great. Only regret is not buying more when they were on 3 for 2 and 20% off

Even buying at rrp, these are one of the sets we dont talk about here.

• 10 months later...
1 minute ago, pstebbing said:
2 minutes ago, cladner said:
lowest fba:  $469.95.
wowza dem dino bricks ah made outta gold.

Scam candy on FBA?

nope - just getting closer to the final uptick.  19 sellers.  i have 2 damaged boxes that will end up netting me 2x what the minty ones got ?

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, exciter1 said:

It was stuck at $300 until recently. The herd has thinned out, for now.

I think a lot of them (us) sold when we got wind of the new sets. It was one of the harder to get sets in Europe anyway so the last people standing will either coin it or have problems due to the abundance of similar sets.

2 hours ago, Val-E said:

I think a lot of them (us) sold when we got wind of the new sets. It was one of the harder to get sets in Europe anyway so the last people standing will either coin it or have problems due to the abundance of similar sets.

That's what I did. Sold prior to the new sets coming out. I made a nice profit, so I can't complain too much. Congrats to those who held but I would say sell soon. I can't see this going up much higher with bogus bricks and other bootlegs out there. I'm actually surprised it's gotten this high.

Edited by oneknightr

Guest TabbyBoy

The thing is to not get too greedy and risk a rehash. I'm just considering an offer for all my Raptor Escapes, bangers & mash of course!