link to Brickpicker set page

Released: 02 May 2015

Retail Price US: $49.99

Pieces: 324

Minifigures: 3

Price per piece: 15.43c

brickpicker_set_75917-1_1.jpg

Official Description:

Fend off raptor attacks on the mobile vet unit!

Watch out! The mobile vet unit is under attack from Blue and Charlie, two marauding raptors. Drive the powerful vehicle at top speed to evade their charges. Join Owen on the motorbike to distract the dinosaurs and lure them away with the flare. Fire the rotating rooftop shooter to repel the raptors and put them to sleep with the ACU trooper’s tranquilizer gun. Includes 3 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessories: an ACU trooper, Owen and Claire.

• Includes 3 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessories: an ACU trooper, Owen and Claire
  • Mobile vet unit features a driver’s cockpit for a minifigure, opening rear door, detailed interior, assorted tools and a rotating rooftop shooter
  • Raptors (Blue and Charlie) each feature posable arms, legs, neck and snapping jaws, plus raptor headgear elements
  • Motorbike also included
  • Includes the ACU trooper’s tranquilizer gun
  • Accessory elements include Owen’s knife and Claire’s mobile phone (plate with decoration)
  • Drive the mobile research unit at top speed
  • Repel the raptors with the rotating rooftop shooter
  • Distract the dinosaurs with Owen’s motorbike and flare
  • Fire the tranquilizer gun to bring down the beasts
  • Create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
  • Mobile vet unit measures over 4” (11cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
  • Motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide
  • Raptors (Blue and Charlie) each stand over 2” (7cm) tall

SET REVIEWS

• 1 month later...

This seems to be the most popular set of the JW theme.  My son built this over the weekend, and I actually think it looked fairly good when finished.  The truck itself is fairly sturdy, and other than the hundred stickers it looks at least like the vehicle in the movie.  Personally, I think the price is about 10.00 more than it should be, but it works.  I also think this is a good investment.   It's that perfect mid-range price point and has perhaps the most popular dinos and key characters.  I'd give it a 4 out of 5 stars for both investment and building.  Little kids, like my son are eating this line up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, thecrapweasel said:

Yeah, I know.  It says in small print that it excludes Lego.  It was kind of crappy of them to hang that sign up right in the middle of the Lego aisle and have such small print saying it excludes Lego.  And that's why I was happy that my $49 RR set rung up at $14.99

How in the world it got rung up to $14.99? Even with 20% you paid way less than what it should be. Was it a price error? My Target never have any JW stuff so I wouldn't bother going. but was just curious anyway.

9 minutes ago, Lego_Monsters said:

How in the world it got rung up to $14.99? Even with 20% you paid way less than what it should be. Was it a price error? My Target never have any JW stuff so I wouldn't bother going. but was just curious anyway.

Check the Target Tracker, they're showing up @ $14.98. The sign in front is irrelevant...

Edited by dcdfan

I called my not so local Lego store today and the associate said he had at least a dozen of these RR on the shelf.  Only set they didn't have was RE.  I'm gonna risk it and show up there on Friday morning at 6:00am with a cup of coffee in hand and a smile on my face and hope to get a couple more of these along with the gingerbread promo.  Wish me luck 

So this is going to sound far fetched.  So like I said I bought a RR at Target today and it rang up at $14.98, ok.  So 2 days ago, I returned 2 T rex trackers to my Target that I bought online for $76.99.  My wife was just there and I asked her to see if they were on the shelf for sale and they were, so I had a change of heart and asked her to buy them again.  They rang up for $23.08 ea?  OMG, lololol

So this is going to sound far fetched.  So like I said I bought a RR at Target today and it rang up at $14.98, ok.  So 2 days ago, I returned 2 T rex trackers to my Target that I bought online for $76.99.  My wife was just there and I asked her to see if they were on the shelf for sale and they were, so I had a change of heart and asked her to buy them again.  They rang up for $23.08 ea?  OMG, lololol

Sure sounds like they want the shelf space. Too bad I don't see JW on any shelves here...

• 8 months later...

i held off from buying at 30% and then cleaned them out a week later at 50% . i'm still waiting for a couple of other stores to get with the program.   no regular folk are buying any JW even at 30% off in my rural region so i can afford patience.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2

i held off from buying at 30% and then cleaned them out a week later at 50% . i'm still waiting for a couple of other stores to get with the program.   no regular folk are buying any JW even at 30% off in my rural region so i can afford patience.

I feel really good about these at 50% off too. Wish I had more.
  • Like 2