Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom

TheOrcKing

Wasn't there talk previously that Chris Pratt was the only actor with three different mini figure characters?

With the Trickster, Mark Hamill joins him. 

​Who is Mark Hamills other minifig besides Luke Skywalker...Johnny Depp and Harrison Ford only have 2 each?

​I don't know about Hamill, but here is a thread on Eurobricks about who has the most characters in Lego form.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40528

​Who is Mark Hamills other minifig besides Luke Skywalker...Johnny Depp and Harrison Ford only have 2 each?

​The Joker.

Mark played the Joker longer than anyone else.  He started back in the Batman: The Animated Series days, and did him again recently for one of the recent Batman video games.

​I don't know about Hamill, but here is a thread on Eurobricks about who has the most characters in Lego form.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40528

​Ugh.  I just posted in that thread.  That thread gave me a headache.  The people in there are nuts.  Sorry, but saying a voice actor doesn't count gets you zero respect from me.

• Like 2

​Ugh.  I just posted in that thread.  That thread gave me a headache.  The people in there are nuts.  Sorry, but saying a voice actor doesn't count gets you zero respect from me.

​I might debate Hamill as the Joker for this particular occurrence.Obviously the Joker in the LEGO game is inspired by his interpretation, but the LEGO Batman has little or no relation to either Batman TAS or the Arkham games. A different actor provided the voice of Joker in his appearances in the LEGO video game or DTC videos.

Not that Alpinemaps was wanting to drag this discussion over here, but I can see where some confusion comes from considering voice actors.  Take the Joker for example, if you consider voice actors, any of these guys could possibly lay claim to Joker since they voiced the Joker, although three of them voiced him specifically in Lego form.

Not that Alpinemaps was wanting to drag this discussion over here, but I can see where some confusion comes from considering voice actors.  Take the Joker for example, if you consider voice actors, any of these guys could possibly lay claim to Joker since they voiced the Joker, although three of them voiced him specifically in Lego form.

No, but I am the one that opened my big mouth. Lol

To me, if they performed as the character, they get credit. So yes, Cesar Romero counts. 

• Like 1

​Sorry, but saying a voice actor doesn't count gets you zero respect from me.

​Thank you. Besides, if they want to pull the oddball one with Warwick Davis having two minifigures (one being an Ewok in Star Wars and the other a Goblin from Harry Potter) then why not a voice actor? I mean does any of the Ewok or Goblin minifigures look anything like either of Warwick Davis' characters? Actually do most or any of the actors in LEGO form look exactly like their real-life counterparts for the matter? Anyway I would say Liam Neeson as Good/Bad Cop deserves a note because he was the character (also one of my favorites in the film honestly).

• 2 months later...

Can't believe I'm the first to mention this.  It came out this past week.

First, the Trickster minifig is awesome.  He looks great.  And does play a role in the film.

The kids and I watched it this morning.  Lots of fun.  A few references to the Challenge of the Super Friends cartoons, with the Legion of Doom, and the sound effects.

We need more of these movies.  And we need more of the minifigs that show up in these films. 

• Like 2

You first, but people notice. I'm busy doing QF while window still open and the DVD is $12.99

I've been looking, but I don't see where there's any meat on that bone with current Ebay prices. If you're making it work, my hat is off to you.

Can't believe I'm the first to mention this.  It came out this past week.

First, the Trickster minifig is awesome.  He looks great.  And does play a role in the film.

The kids and I watched it this morning.  Lots of fun.  A few references to the Challenge of the Super Friends cartoons, with the Legion of Doom, and the sound effects.

We need more of these movies.  And we need more of the minifigs that show up in these films. 

I am so thrilled with the minifigure in this set. I am pretty happy to get a new, unique character, and the show isn't bad. my kids are excited to watch it. Trickster is a perfect choice, because he's not big enough for people to be upset if they miss him, but easy enough to get for completists, or those like me that totally dig the character. I look forward to more in this series, and hopefully Marvel movies too. Just happy I have Clark Kent and Batzarro, although would have been a lot happier with Bizarro.

I was happy that Mark Hamill voiced the Trickster. That was awesome.

I agree - I want a Bizarro figure. I need to pick up Clark Kent, too.

too bad they released Bizarro to SDCC a few years ago and he's really rare and ridiculously expensive because of that. Those Comic-Con exclusives do make some collectors turn to the knock offs just to fill in their rosters.

How do these figures packaged with DVD/Blu-Ray usually pan out as far as investment?  I just ordered a copy off of Amazon. I really wish I got a Clark Kent because I'm a Superman geek.  If I recall there was also an expensive blue coat Bilbo that was only released with a movie as well.  Do these bundled figures usually appreciate well or are they too common because the movies are made in droves?

How do these figures packaged with DVD/Blu-Ray usually pan out as far as investment?  I just ordered a copy off of Amazon. I really wish I got a Clark Kent because I'm a Superman geek.  If I recall there was also an expensive blue coat Bilbo that was only released with a movie as well.  Do these bundled figures usually appreciate well or are they too common because the movies are made in droves?

It seems like the Clark Kent and Batzarro are roughly equivalent in value to Trickster. Bricklink shows that you can get them for about $14 - $15, with the average on Clark creeping up to $18-$19. I'll bet that there's some Walmarts with stock of the first DVD still hanging around. Like that Padawan Menace that came with Ian, That one made it to their $5 bin amd the minifig prices reflect it. Medal Ceremony Vader is also easilyfound in the $14 - $15 range

However, Blue Coat Bilbo was a limited Target exclusive pack in, and his average price on bricklink shows about $50-$65 with outliers in both directions. WHile the Bain son of bard that was more widely available is more like $16-$17.

On another hand, there's also Iron Patriot who was a limited pack in with LEGO Marvel Super Heroes at Walmart, and his values have stabilized around $25. I think we can probably blame the supply of knock offs for that.

• Like 1

I sold all my batzaros for around $16 + shipping, all DVD were around $10 purchase price with some coupons. Sold the DVD for around $5 each. I pad shipping a little to offset fees, and basically doubled up. Went through about 10, so $100. My kids package them so not a lot of time.

I figure trickster will sell about the same, I probably sell more than half international.

I may have a different strategy than most, but if I sell a $5 profit item ever day (with good margins) that is $1500 a year to invest, or 10 or modulars

• Like 1