41108 - Heartlake Food Market

TheOrcKing

388 pieces so a retail of $40-$50 I am assuming. Nice looking play set, but I'm a little wary of its investment potential. Nothing screams out to me that i have to have it. The friends theme seems to have cooled off a bit since the first wave investment wise. I've got several riding camps, Olivia's house, dolphin cruisers, horse trailers, malls, and plan on getting a few of the hotels, but nothing else from this theme seems to get me excited anymore.

388 pieces so a retail of $40-$50 I am assuming. Nice looking play set, but I'm a little wary of its investment potential. Nothing screams out to me that i have to have it. The friends theme seems to have cooled off a bit since the first wave investment wise. I've got several riding camps, Olivia's house, dolphin cruisers, horse trailers, malls, and plan on getting a few of the hotels, but nothing else from this theme seems to get me excited anymore.

​I thought this one would have had you at pineapples and pink shutters?

• Like 1

This is one where it feels like Friends meets Creator and if there is one thing I enjoy from either theme, it would be the buildings (especially the storefronts) without a doubt. Now if only City were to give us a supermarket or dollar store even.

​The Friends theme has become a solid staple for LEGO (the company) in the same way City has. Actually they could have probably just called the line "Heartlake City" as that mainly is where the sets are centered around plus it can simply be looked upon as 'City for girls'. Picking the true winners will become an increasing challenge I imagine but with any luck a strong pattern may form right before our very eyes. I favor the houses and stores myself. Now whether those will turn good or bad with any sort of consistency remains to be seen. Anyway I am hoping for and figuring a $40 retail on this set considering other ones in a similar range.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...