Selling Collection on Brick Classifieds

Jeff Mack

Check out the following listing on Brick Classifieds

http://www.brickclassifieds.com/shop-section/the-lego-man?view_type=gallery

If you are interested in buying the whole collection, wonderful.  If you want to contact them through Brick Classifieds to talk about buying certain sets that is fine, they can create a Manual Order and send you and invoice.  The process is very quick and easy to do. I have purchased from this vendor before and they have very good feedback on the site.​

1433561243-1433561243883597511433561243. 1433561243-1433561244587813231433561244.

I am selling my Lego Business. Everything here is New In Sealed Boxes unless otherwise stated.

I am sad to see it go, but we are trying to get a down payment for a new house.

I will beat ebays lowest buy it now prices, but please no low ball offers. I know what the sets are worth, and I am willing to sell them at fair prices, but I do not want to give them away.

Below are the sets I have, if you are interested please, let me know what you are interested in, and if we work out a deal, I will list those sets at the negotiated price.

THIS SINGLE LISTING IS NOW CLOSED. QUITE A FEW ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD AND ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN LISTED INDIVIDUALLY. PLEASE CHECK THE STORE ITEMS HERE

http://www.brickclassifieds.com/shop-section/the-lego-man?view_type=gallery

Edited by Jeff Mack
  • Like 3

I am actually going to break up this one big listing into individual items.  He has sold quite a few things already, so it will make it easier than trying to reach out and then adjust this listing.  I will update the whole thing very soon.  Some of the items are now sold out.