"Out of Stock" Dates for Star Wars sets on Lego.com

fossilrock

14 hours ago, fossilrock said:

There's so many changes on a daily basis, that it's hard to keep up with it all..  But, one interesting thing to note is that all the Force Awakens sets, minus the FO Tie-fighter are currently OOS on lego.com.  Movie hype combined with the holiday is obviously in full swing.

Really? Here in Europe all the new Force Awakens sets, i.e. 75099 through 75105, are fully available here with order limit at 10 !

The 75049 Snowspeeder is disappearing fast here as well. Call to check Product Availability status and not order-able any longer. I think the 75054 + 75049 combo might be a great seller in the future!

Edited by Haay

16 hours ago, fossilrock said:

There's so many changes on a daily basis, that it's hard to keep up with it all..  But, one interesting thing to note is that all the Force Awakens sets, minus the FO Tie-fighter are currently OOS on lego.com.  Movie hype combined with the holiday is obviously in full swing.

FO TIE was discounted on BF and also is discounted at Costco, not terribly surprised it's still holding in there. I did notice that the FO Snowspeeder and Poe's X-Wing are both about $10 above retail on Amazon. I didn't think of the Snowspeeder as QF material.

Personally, I don't see any of the Force Awakens stuff as quick flipping potential but you never know...  I think lego.com is out of stock and won't be back before the movie, and probably won't be obtainable before christmas.    But they are still widely available and easy to obtain in stores.

With all the good black friday deals, I managed to pick up most of the line for 30 to 25% off, I figured with how these tend to have a shelf life of a year to a year and a half, it's never too early to pick up boxes in excellent mint conditions with deep discounts.  Plus, I bought quite a few for under the tree.

Edited by fossilrock