Bionicle on Brick Classifieds

Hi,

I am pretty new to Brick Picker itself, and have never used Brick Classifieds. I am considering listing my entire Bionicle collection. It consists of quite a few guys (about 50+), a few original container/boxes, and then at least 12 pounds of bulk pieces. I have a few questions.

1. Would there be any interest in Lego Bionicle (a bulk lot)?

2. Are there any fees associated in posting and selling on Brick Classified, and if items sell, does it use Paypal?

3. I really am only interested in shipping to the United States. Can I specify that?

4. Is Brick Classified likely to get this lot sold?

5. Is there anything else I am missing, or should know about selling, and posting, Bionicle specifically on Brick Classified?

Thanks for your time! :)

Edited by redbrickhouse
Grammer Errors

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am pretty new to Brick Picker itself, and have never used Brick Classifieds. I am considering listing my entire Bionicle collection. It consists of quite a few guys (about 50+), a few original container/boxes, and then at least 12 pounds of bulk pieces. I have a few questions.

1. Would there be any interest in Lego Bionicle (a bulk lot)?

2. Are there any fees associated in posting and selling on Brick Classified, and if items sell, does it use Paypal?

3. I really am only interested in shipping to the United States. Can I specify that?

4. Is Brick Classified likely to get this lot sold?

5. Is there anything else I am missing, or should know about selling, and posting, Bionicle specifically on Brick Classified?

1. People are always interested but if you're going to try an entice members of this forum, the price will have to be pretty low. Returns on older bionicles are hit and miss with only the most popular sets bringing in top dollar.

2. Yes there are now fees. The fees are 2% of the total sale + your PayPal fees. Brick Classifieds takes the fees right away so you have no "monthly invoice."

3. Yes you can restrict where you ship.

4. Possibly .. there is a feature to sync with your eBay listings if you'd like to list it in both places.

5. Kind of an open question... take good pictures, consider fees here are quite a bit lower than eBay and Amazon so price accordingly, if you're listing has some good stuff in it will attract Bionicle collectors.

If you have specific questions about a specific feature of BC, I suggest posting your Qs into one of the dedicated threads or the general thread. It'll probably get more eyes on it.

• Like 2

Hi,

1. Would there be any interest in Lego Bionicle (a bulk lot)? There could always be interest, you never know who is looking and it especially depends on what you price it for.

2. Are there any fees associated in posting and selling on Brick Classified, and if items sell, does it use Paypal? Fees are 2%

3. I really am only interested in shipping to the United States. Can I specify that? Yes

4. Is Brick Classified likely to get this lot sold? Like I said all depends on what you price it at and of course if people like what they see

5. Is there anything else I am missing, or should know about selling, and posting, Bionicle specifically on Brick Classified?  I see gregpj answered this already and there is not much more to say or add.  Like he said, make a solid listing, with good photos, good price, etc people might take notice.  If its a good deal we can advertise it here on Facebook, etc to see if it gets interest.

Sorry, never ever saw this post....I answered above

• Like 1