TRU Polybag schedule

micbelt

I am totally convinced my closest tru hides all the polys. Website says c3pos are available for pickup but I just got back from the store and I couldn't find any.  I wasn't going to buy any but figured they should be somewhere in the store.  Stormtrooper polys were not out either.  Place was packed so I didn't bother to inquire about the possibility of selling them separate.  Looks like I will just wait until they are available online.

Yup. Mine won't sell some of them in person but my purchases online for store pick up seem to go through. Strange, strange store...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, stackables said:

I am totally convinced my closest tru hides all the polys. Website says c3pos are available for pickup but I just got back from the store and I couldn't find any.  I wasn't going to buy any but figured they should be somewhere in the store.  Stormtrooper polys were not out either.  Place was packed so I didn't bother to inquire about the possibility of selling them separate.  Looks like I will just wait until they are available online.

As everybody said, they are at customer service... and their online inventory seems to be accurate, I cleared two TRU's and as soon as I got back to my hotel, I checked again and they were sold out at those two locations....

I bought 3 Inc Hulk Poly bags today. I found one laying around, than I asked a worker, and she found me two more. She was searching the store for me. I just wanted one more, but she found two, so I took them.   Storm Troopers aren't for sale yet, next week. They are this weeks promo, so they aren't for sale..  

22 minutes ago, house72 said:

I bought 3 Inc Hulk Poly bags today. I found one laying around, than I asked a worker, and she found me two more. She was searching the store for me. I just wanted one more, but she found two, so I took them.   Storm Troopers aren't for sale yet, next week. They are this weeks promo, so they aren't for sale..  

Similar story on my end.

• 1 year later...