SDCC2015-2 - San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Dagobah Minibuild

Alpinemaps

Nice thing about these sets is they are easy to BL, for those of use who dont care about boxes or manuals in our collections.  but this is pretty sweet little design.

We started looking at the "Bricklink-ability" and the trans green plates appear to be "Q" elements. They have never been in any set, and are not available on missing pieces. There are some floating around on BL but they probably came out the back door of a model shop. So this one may actually end up being truly exclusive.

We started looking at the "Bricklink-ability" and the trans green plates appear to be "Q" elements. They have never been in any set, and are not available on missing pieces. There are some floating around on BL but they probably came out the back door of a model shop. So this one may actually end up being truly exclusive.

I didn't think I had seen those before. What about that cockpit piece on the X-wing? What is that from? 

it just looks like a cheese slope with the some reflections on it. 

Maybe it's just the lighting but it doesn't seem Trans-Black or Smoke or Trans-Brown (whatever name one goes by) like any other. The xwing looks identical to the mini build from the Star Wars Celebration though - what color was used on those?

Maybe it's just the lighting but it doesn't seem Trans-Black or Smoke or Trans-Brown (whatever name one goes by) like any other. The xwing looks identical to the mini build from the Star Wars Celebration though - what color was used on those?

Trans-Black is correct. That looks like the same exact build from Toys R Us 2014 and Celebration VII this year. I've got both and can verify that. I'm now a little worried about those Trans-Green bricks. If that's the case, and they are exclusive, we will have to wait until another set has those or use Trans-Blue to replace it.

Trans-Black is correct. That looks like the same exact build from Toys R Us 2014 and Celebration VII this year. I've got both and can verify that. I'm now a little worried about those Trans-Green bricks. If that's the case, and they are exclusive, we will have to wait until another set has those or use Trans-Blue to replace it.

Trans-green 1x1s appear to be plentiful.

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=381&colorID=20

Edited by exciter1

• 2 weeks later...

Count me as disappointed.  I feel like that figure should have been a general release, not a limited edition.

It may still be - Bard from last year, Azog and Green Lantern from years past all were SDCC figs that became general release.