70751 - Temple of Airjitzu

DadsAFOL

22 minutes ago, McTuff said:

Picked up this beauty for half price at Downtown Disney store. Employee said it was only at the Disney locations. 

I'm glad you left me a copy.  I picked up the last one a few hours ago.  I would have had the GF get down there ASAP had I seen more on the shelf.

Downtown Disneyland also still has them. I picked up another one mint box for 99 nonvip tonight thanks to@klownicle. Took a chance as I thought they were sold out by now. Last one on the shelf again but that was the same case two weeks ago.  Probably more in the back.  They have a limit of one so someone make this a family road trip and clean them out so I can give the wallet a break.

Edited by legoboy16

On 18/10/2016 at 10:35 PM, Mhd747 said:

You could of got that set for £115.99 (32% off RRP) a few weeks back from Smyths when they did 20% off sale + £20 voucher.

At current exchange rate that £160 equals about €130. 

While Temple of Airjitzu's RRP here is €230. That's a really big discount! Too bad I can't get get it for even €150 here. :(  On Marktplaats the lowest listing is €175 for a built-once set, and the lowest listing for new in box is €190 !

46 minutes ago, Haay said:

At current exchange rate that £160 equals about €130. 

While Temple of Airjitzu's RRP here is €230. That's a really big discount! Too bad I can't get get it for even €150 here. :(  On Marktplaats the lowest listing is €175 for a built-once set, and the lowest listing for new in box is €190 !

Take your fam on a surprise visit to DisneyWorld in Florida _today_. Grab one there for $99. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TLKC said:
Is it possible to visit the store without parktickets? Is this offer also availabe in ca?

Yes and yes. The question is are there any on the shelf and if not can you get an employee to go pull one out of the back if they have any left. The store gets super busy because of all the foot traffic next to Disneyland and the few times I've been there it has space for about 3 on the shelf. It's worth a try if you live close. If not, I wouldn't go. if purchasing for investment, keep in mind it may not retire for another year or more, but with this price you can quick flip it.

Edited by legoboy16

12 hours ago, legoboy16 said:

Downtown Disneyland also still has them. I picked up another one mint box for 99 nonvip tonight thanks to@klownicle. Took a chance as I thought they were sold out by now. Last one on the shelf again but that was the same case two weeks ago.  Probably more in the back.  They have a limit of one so someone make this a family road trip and clean them out so I can give the wallet a break.

Limit of 2 presently.  Free parking at Disney Springs very easy, use Lime Garage.  Out in under 15minutes.

Edited by Klownicle

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, legoboy16 said:

I know seal codes are not the end all be all of a set's retirement, but I am yet to see one with a 2016 production date.  Has any one seen a current seal code for this set?  Pretty sure it's done.

and FYI - they are still in stock at downtown disney california.  100 bunnies. No limit according to the supervisor I spoke to, but I think that depends on who you talk to.

• Like 1