75094 - Imperial Shuttle Tydirium

MarleyMoose

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Surprisingly, this one has already hit this level out the gate.

Certainly showing more promise on this side of the pond, of course that seems to be the case with most SW.  even 75150 is priced just above RRP on amazon FBM.  really ill take 125-150% RRP in a less than a year for any set that was Reasonably available at 50% RRP, close to retirement.

• Like 4

Guest TabbyBoy
4 hours ago, zskid00 said:

c321c815b655e42f2d36852abbcf89dba7678669

A bit like the 10 types people I don't like, those that understand binary and those that don't.

2 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

A bit like the 10 types people I don't like, those that understand binary and those that don't.

As my Math professor used to say: There are three types of mathematicians: those who can count and those who cannot.

• Like 3

On 4/6/2017 at 4:26 PM, Haay said:

I wish people here in Europe were as ready to pay above RRP for retired LEGO sets as people in America apparently are. Tales about stingy Dutch people are not exaggerated. :P 

It's still an OT vehicle. If you bought it cheap you should do well even if it gets remade.

Certainly showing more promise on this side of the pond, of course that seems to be the case with most SW.  even 75150 is priced just above RRP on amazon FBM.  really ill take 125-150% RRP in a less than a year for any set that was Reasonably available at 50% RRP, close to retirement.

Still early days. Its only now properly disappeared from the shelves. I'm quietly confident about his one and the time to get these out will be this Xmas, to coincide with last Jedi. It's a great set with great figures and I can see Timmy asking for this and pushing this £120. If you got at 50% off in sales then that's a good return for less than a year, in this day and age.

• 10 months later...

On Thursday I picked up a sealed IST through FB for the slightly randomly agreed price of £35.50. Box a little scuffed, but in good shape and to be honest no worse than you often see on the shelves at Smyths and TRU.

I have a handful of these for investment, but really wanted one to build. To my mild surprise the seller wasn’t trying it on either - all pieces and minifigs present and correct.

He was also umming and ahhing about selling a sealed Ewok Village. I tried feigning ignorance and lowballing him (£100) as he let this go so cheaply, but he backed off. I’m going to let him sit on it and then message him with a slightly more tempting offer come payday next week.

• 2 years later...
On 4/29/2020 at 8:12 PM, KShine said:

Anyone by chance have a sealed bag 1 available (to sell) for this set (or have a definitive list of the parts in that bag)? Thanks

Hard to get as this set wasn’t popular until after retirement. Wish I picked up more than just one as the Shuttle is a awesome set with a nice collection of minifigs (1 solider can even be an older Capt. Rex from afar despite the non-white beard).

only way I know to get / create a parts lost is manually using the manual.(no pun)

https://www.lego.com/en-us/service/buildinginstructions/search#?search&text=75094

On 4/30/2020 at 1:12 AM, KShine said:

Anyone by chance have a sealed bag 1 available (to sell) for this set (or have a definitive list of the parts in that bag)? Thanks

Your best bet would be to go through each step of the instructions for the first bag and note the pieces down. A bit of a pain but certainly doable.

9 minutes ago, Captain_chaos said:

Your best bet would be to go through each step of the instructions for the first bag and note the pieces down. A bit of a pain but certainly doable.

That's exactly what  I suggested on the previous page. Watch your reply get more likes than mine.  Ha ha 

8 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

only way I know to get / create a parts lost is manually using the manual.(no pun)

https://www.lego.com/en-us/service/buildinginstructions/search#?search&text=75094

5 minutes ago, Captain_chaos said:

Thanks guys. I was just hoping to avoid having to do that like 10 times, needing to be certain (and still be left feeling that my counts could be wrong) - thanks to my OCD.