Disney Princess 2016

TheOrcKing

Rather early for next year but there seems to be a little info about a couple of new sets based on the Frozen franchise more than likely to capitalize on the future sequel. One can only imagine what other sets will be made available to go alongside these. Perhaps Sleeping Beauty's castle with Maleficent?

The list has been updated with the rest of the rumored sets and their respective pricing.

• 41066 - Anna & Kristoff's Sleigh Adventure = 29.99 €
  • 41068 - Arendelle Castle Celebration = 59.99 €
  • 41069 - Palace Pets Korallina Day at the Pool = 7.99 €
  • 41140 - Daisy's Beauty Salon = 9.99 €
  • 41141 - Belle's Royal Carriage = 9.99 €
  • 41142 - Palace Pets Royal Castle = 19.99 €
  • Like 2

• TheOrcKing unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Rather early for next year but there seems to be a little info about a couple of new sets based on the Frozen franchise more than likely to capitalize on the future sequel. One can only imagine what other sets will be made available to go alongside these. Perhaps Sleeping Beauty's castle with Maleficent?

The list has been updated with the rest of the rumored sets and their respective pricing.

• 41066 - Anna & Kristoff's Sleigh Adventure = 29.99 €
  • 41068 - Arendelle Castle Celebration = 59.99 €
  • 41069 - Palace Pets Korallina Day at the Pool = 7.99 €
  • 41140 - Daisy's Beauty Salon = 9.99 €
  • 41141 - Belle's Royal Carriage = 9.99 €
  • 41142 - Palace Pets Royal Castle = 19.99 €

I'll be a buyer on the two Frozen sets (41066 and 41068) - hmm...what is 41067 going to be?

Korllina is Ariel's Palace Pet in Germany.  In the US, her pet is named Treasure.  But, the point being that its a pool, and it's most likely going to be Little Mermaid themed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

New LEGO Frozen Sets Coming 2015 - BOAT MISSED?

http://www.brickpicker.com/news/view.cfm/new-lego-frozen-sets-coming

I think you meant SLEIGH MISSED... but that dude is about 9 days late.

http://brickset.com/article/16569/frozen-set-descriptions-revealed

Kids still love the Frozen stuff and with a Frozen 2 movie slated for 2018 this isn't that much different than LEGO Movie sets really. Very long term holds!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Did the pets even showed up in the movies?  Or was there a Princess' pets TV series that I missed?

THey have released them for a couple years. They're just trying to capitalize on Littlest Pet Shop and My Little Pony and stuff of that ilk. THese sets just look like more of the Friends pets sets that used to be polybagged and are now boxed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, ebelle122 said:

Idk why release is January 

Because TLG has to give Raven99 a chance to blow us away with his prowess to gain large quantities of a highly sought after set weeks before the official release date and then let our QFLL imaginations run wild with speculative fantasy.

• Like 2

On 10/19/2015, 2:15:55, Sandwich05 said:

Most kids are. It's just a shame you get grown men emptying the shelves Before they have saved up their pocket money to buy it ! 

Great way to teach them about free markets, supply and demand, the evil that lurks in the hearts and minds of men, etc!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Screw the palace pets garbage.  Not sure it has the appeal that other "girl" themes have. Then again my daughter is always pulling the animals from friends, pirates, etc to play with her princesses.  but my real reason for replying tonight is

Belle’s Enchanted Castle (41067)

goddamn if they do that set correctly I'm all in.  I love investing in the castles from the princess theme,  Cinderella, Ariel, Elsa, Elsa 2, and now Belle. Lasting appeal and the Disney name behind it. for me there isn't anything besides modulars and star wars that can touch it.  Then again it could be prince of Persia down the road. :(

I think there is no way Disney princess will be like Prince of Persia. DP has such lasting appeal among girls and I think parents will want the sets to get their daughters into Lego.

Disney Palace Pets is a popular TV show. I think the sets will do well in the short term, not sure they're an investment item.