75902 - The Mystery Machine

TheOrcKing

I rearranged some bricks to make more room up front.  The sitting Scooby fig can easily sit up front now.  I'm still tinkering to see if fitting 4 figs up front is a possibly w/o gutting the original design.  The camera and flashlight are still there but facing forward and backward instead of left to right  

the 2 light bley elements are the ones I added to secure the roof better (1x1) and borrowed two 2x2 lime plates (can be seen behind both outside elbows of Shaggy and Fred) from the Plane set.  

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 5

I'm used to seeing Daphne, Velma, and Fred at the wheel up front then Shaggy and Scooby in the back of the van so when I get myself The Mystery Machine, that's how I will mod mine. I appreciate they added some gear in there to play with but I mostly remember it being empty back there (aside from whatever super stacked sandwich Shaggy whipped up).

• Like 2

I'm used to seeing Daphne, Velma, and Fred at the wheel up front then Shaggy and Scooby in the back of the van so when I get myself The Mystery Machine, that's how I will mod mine. I appreciate they added some gear in there to play with but I mostly remember it being empty back there (aside from whatever super stacked sandwich Shaggy whipped up).

yeah, would be nice to fit the girls up there with Fred or 4 of them.  Getting 4 minifigs to fit will be tough unless the length can be increased 3 studs.  

I'm also thinking about ditching the stove and sink in the rear to make more room.  Scoob and Shaggy were usually eating back there.

I can't also understand the tape deck in-between the computer LCDs.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

yeah, would be nice to fit the girls up there with Fred or 4 of them.  Getting 4 minifigs to fit will be tough unless the length can be increased 3 studs.  

I'm also thinking about ditching the stove and sink in the rear to make more room.  Scoob and Shaggy were usually eating back there.

I can't also understand the tape deck in-between the computer LCDs.

hahahahahahaha

I pulled up a random Scooby Doo episode for my son this weekend on Netflix, and it just happened to be the episode with this scene in it.

What, making 10 cents an hour after hunting time/fees/gas/shipping and shipping time isn't worth it?

All I made was $160 an hour buying 8 on my way home from work and selling for $60 plus on amazon in one day. And I deducted the scooby snacks I ate while doing it so more like $159/hr 

All I made was $160 an hour buying 8 on my way home from work and selling for $60 plus on amazon in one day. And I deducted the scooby snacks I ate while doing it so more like $159/hr 

when did the price hit 60 on Amazon?  And did it cost nothing to ship these? Trying to figure out the math because o would love to make 20 each on these.

It was 65 at beginning of week. Now down to mid 50's. Shipping was .35 cents for me so that helps. I'm keeping rest of stock for long term unless it really does stay pretty rare. Target it looks like has stopped store pickup on this item. Showing in stock but says purchase in store. Wal-Mart has yet to put on shelf in my area. 

Nothing like coming home from work to find your 3 year old daughter has been allowed to play with your mystery van and all that can be found of shaggy is his hair ! ! 

Don't worry, you'll find the rest in a couple of days...

Edited by dcdfan
  • Like 2

Nothing like coming home from work to find your 3 year old daughter has been allowed to play with your mystery van and all that can be found of shaggy is his hair ! ! 

I, too, HATE it when my child plays with my toys....(wait for it)...meddling kids.

Have you looked in the alley between your modulars? Shaggy's probably looking to score.

• Like 4

If I were LEGO Shaggy, I'd ditch the gang and seek out Spooky Girl.  Check the second floor of the HH.

It was 65 at beginning of week. Now down to mid 50's. Shipping was .35 cents for me so that helps. I'm keeping rest of stock for long term unless it really does stay pretty rare. Target it looks like has stopped store pickup on this item. Showing in stock but says purchase in store. Wal-Mart has yet to put on shelf in my area. 

How do you ship for $0.35?

Panic over ! ! After a few hours of me Scooby and Fred looking high and low with our magnifying glass and torch. Shaggy was finally found safe at the bottom of a dolly box next to a naked princess belle looking very pleased with himself 

Hopefully, Belle is making him a sammich.

Panic over ! ! After a few hours of me Scooby and Fred looking high and low with our magnifying glass and torch. Shaggy was finally found safe at the bottom of a dolly box next to a naked princess belle looking very pleased with himself 

Oh lawd.  Shaking head.  How old are we?   

Edited by Siddy