Nexo Knights 2016

TheOrcKing

Looks kinda cool. If the story line is a hit, I can see kids begging their parents for a set whenever they go into a store that sells Lego. But then which kid doesn't beg for a Lego set regardless of what it is :P.

The poster reminds me of the marines/firebats in Starcraft. Hopefully MOCers can take advantage of this theme to better replicate of these sci-fi video game scenes.

and now we know why the last castle theme had a short retail life. 

nexo knights looks like another regular castle theme but with flying shield-boards, mixels, demons and mean clowns. 

kids might like it. investers and AFOLs will stay far away (unless elements are needed from the sets).

With the new images I've seen (actually just one new image!) I'm at least slightly interested in the minifigs!

At least Jestro looks pretty cool!

Here is a higher resolution of the poster giving a better chance to zoom in and see all the little details. So many new elements, characters, and other things not yet seen could only come from some intelligibly crafty "outside the box" designers. Like Ninjago, it's sticking around for a while.

Does this mean that the Blue/Red Jester Hat is coming back? This is a very expensive item on Bricklink due to it being in the Grand Carousel.

It was in the first Winter Toy Shop and when Lego re-released this set they changed it to Orange / Blue. Almost seems on purpose.

62537pb02.jpg

Edited by hendrikdejager

Does this mean that the Blue/Red Jester Hat is coming back? This is a very expensive item on Bricklink due to it being in the Grand Carousel.

It was in the first Winter Toy Shop and when Lego re-released this set they changed it to Orange / Blue. Almost seems on purpose.

well Jestro's version looks more red/purple with stains on it... so maybe for a creepy carousel? ;-)

My son walked in my office right when I was looking at the poster image. He's 7. Thought they looked cool, and commented right away on the armor and shield pieces being must haves. His 12 year old cousin agreed. So yeah, standing by my current guess, will probably end up with most of these but not for investment. (I didn't see the other images posted that were taken down).