Technic 2016

TheOrcKing

Wow 3927 pieces! I wanna buy, but where do i store it after building?

And the porche looks sweet. Seems like either lego has to create quite a number of new technic panels, or the actual model is going to contain plenty of gaps.

My new year resolution is down the drain.

8 minutes ago, Ensche said:

Prototype camouflage? Test car camouflage? Anyways... if released that way, I'll try to build it in another color!

You and everyone else. :) It they're stickers, I can see a whole pile of sticker sheets going up for sale since nobody will put them on.

It really does look like test car camouflage - that would be a pretty nice touch.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I want red or silver Porsche, not whatever that color pattern is called :(

yeah my guess is they are doing the car camo pattern as a joke on the prerelease photos.

looks very similar to the gt3 rs http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2016-porsche-911-gt3-rs-photos-and-info-news

Edited by jay4e
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, tractorboy said:

I don't see why they would do this. Why turn people off the set they are trying to promote?

6 minutes ago, tractorboy said:

I don't see why they would do this. Why turn people off the set they are trying to promote?

because anyone who follows cars, knows that cars are revealed in  stages, and camo is used to mask against spy photos before the official reveal.  real car guys will get it and eat it up.  would love to have them release the sticker sheet as an alternate add on option, to put over the standard pieces.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, TheGallows said:

They all look great, but I love that Porsche!

Yep - but I love the excavator for the sheer unapologetic meat-headed way that it looks. Brutal!

My christmas present to myself last year was the MK2 Crane. I suspect that's this year's christmas sorted. ;)

Edited by suns
  • Like 4