71014 - Minifigures - DFB German Football Team

TheOrcKing

17 minutes ago, stackables said:

These look very underwhelming.  I may end up skipping this set and I agree with BA, way too many balls.

I'm not overwhelmed.  I'm not underwhelmed.  I'm just whelmed.

I'd like to pick up a couple of players (maybe 4), and two goalies.  I'll add it to the new City Park set and have a little group soccer game going.  If I can actually get any of these.

• Like 1

Guest brickcrazyhouse
14 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

I'm not overwhelmed.  I'm not underwhelmed.  I'm just whelmed.

I'd like to pick up a couple of players (maybe 4), and two goalies.  I'll add it to the new City Park set and have a little group soccer game going.  If I can actually get any of these.

May be it being here in the U.S. but soccer minifgs are a pass.  Baseball player minfigs would also sux so meh

9 (Schürrle) is well made.

The others you are right not so much... The problem here is that the hair is EXACTLY the same for these players and their face is not really recognizable...

But 19 (Götze) and 23 (Kruse) are the worst...

Edited by mauro23

23 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

You get a like from me for pulling out the YJ whelmed clip.  I just happened to watch that the other day.

YJ was one of good superheroes shows that got canceled early, mostly because very low demand for the toyline.  The tone of the series was probably a tad too dark for kids, but was just right for (young) adults

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

YJ was one of good superheroes shows that got canceled early, mostly because very low demand for the toyline.  The tone of the series was probably a tad too dark for kids, but was just right for (young) adults

I know, I know, I'm dragging us off topic, but...

...you are right.  There's talk of Netflix potentially picking it up again, which would be fantastic.  It was definitely a good show.

• Like 1

Will these be sold only at official lego stores in Germany and Austria? Or can I get them at other toy stores which stock lego as well? Like Galeria Kaufof, Karstadt, Toys R Us?

i would like buy several boxes of these when I visit Germany next month

Edited by Nawoo

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lordoflego said:
they are coming out May 14th in Germany and couple other countries, but did anyone hear what store(s) will be selling them? Here is a breakdown from brickfan.

And minifigpriceguide:

Isn't it exclusively through the LEGO Store?

On 4/13/2016 at 0:12 AM, JeffProbst said:

Can any UK members recall how long the GB Olympic figs stayed on shelves for?

Will be touching down in Berlin on June 1st but not sure if I'll have a chance to get these. 

I remember it well. Argos had them online for £1.99 each with free postage. I ordered them in lots of 10 before i went on holiday ( sept 2013) and they posted them all individually. My Postman has never spoke to me since :)  

Edited by botchy123
wrong year
  • Like 2