Estate Sale Action - listing, lot pics and more

Hey Chima is making an appearance in the latest season of Ninjago.   We will be getting a minifigure at the least and possibly some sets. So we may see some revived interest and a legendary Boom or not.

I see this:

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Creator-Winter-Shop-10199/dp/B002ACUC0O/ref=sr_1_1?crid=5OS1QVHC4F1T&keywords=lego+10199&qid=1707485801&sprefix=lego+10199%2Caps%2C85&sr=8-1&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.18630bbb-fcbb-42f8-9767-857e17e03685

20 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Hey Chima is making an appearance in the latest season of Ninjago.   We will be getting a minifigure at the least and possibly some sets. So we may see some revived interest and a legendary Boom or not.

I see this:

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Creator-Winter-Shop-10199/dp/B002ACUC0O/ref=sr_1_1?crid=5OS1QVHC4F1T&keywords=lego+10199&qid=1707485801&sprefix=lego+10199%2Caps%2C85&sr=8-1&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.18630bbb-fcbb-42f8-9767-857e17e03685

Thanks

i assume these are all used but will see in an hour 

55 minutes ago, Elkkthunder said:

Thanks

i assume these are all used but will see in an hour 

If we’re being serious about it, I’d go for the Ninjago sets.  Those look to be ones from the first round of sets that came out over a decade ago.

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

That’s funny…maybe we’ll see some Fabuland or Jack Stone character cameos in future seasons.