Countdown to Force Friday...Unveiling of The Force Awakens Toys

emazers

I stopped in 2 walmarts, and did the event at TRU.  My original goal was to pick up a First Order Transporter, but after seeing how thick they were compared to the Millennium Falcon's, I decided to buy that instead.  

The TRU event was pure madness.  The figures were gone all in a minute or two, and the vultures were left with scraps.  Fortunately, no one was bothering much with the lego, so I managed to grab Kylo's ship and 1 of only 2 Millennium Falcon's on the shelf.  

Looks like the MF could be a somewhat hard item to land, if current distribution is like I saw last night. Almost every shop just had 2.

Well, TRU had better have the free Lego figure tonight.  They're freaking advertising it on the main Star Wars website!!!  Just trying to figure out how early I need to get in line.  hmmmm

I don't recall the exact thread, but it's in the Star Wars area here somewhere -- anyway, somebody posted a list of planned poly release dates for TRU and the only SW minifig I saw listed was going to be Nov 1, so I suspect that will be C3PO with the red arm and side printed leg.

Obviously, you weren't the only one disappointed.  I stayed up past my bedtime (I get up @ 4am) surfing for details so I knew whether to head for WM, Target, or TRU at midnight.  I saw the printed brick in the stormtrooper bag, the SW game pieces at WM (pogs, generation 2?), and basically nothing at Targed and decided to call it a night.

Now when the Threepio minifig is out, don't think I won't be camping out to get that one...

I picked up a TRU exclusive set 66536, it combines 75110 Luke and 75111 Vader buildable figures.  Comes with a poster.  This one didn't appear to leak, can't find any previous mention of it on the internet, but it is on the TRU Canada site now (I bought mine in WA).

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=67364286

do you have the tru number for this?  I can't find anything to give the employees to see if they have them or can find them.  I want one of these.

You could use the set number:  66536

Or the TRU Product number, which is the "productid=" in the URL: 67364286

Either of those should work for you.

Neither of those work, that was the first thing I tried.  Heck, do a google search for either one and you still won't come up with anything.  The only relevant result is a single entry from tru Canada.  

do you have the tru number for this?  I can't find anything to give the employees to see if they have them or can find them.  I want one of these.

The item is listed on my receipt as "Lego Co Pack Star Wars" with UPC 673419251662.  There is no TRU item number shown on the receipt.  I'll probably go back on Thursday for TRUTH, if the shelf tag is still up I'll grab a photo and post it.

Good luck!

• Like 1