Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - October 2015

ravenb99

5 minutes ago, stackables said:

I was wondering, can you use replacement parts to get your LEGO Shop at Home order over $100 for free shipping and the train?  Is there a way to combine both the set orders and the part orders?  I have never ordered parts before and I am not totally sure how it works.

Yes

16 minutes ago, stackables said:

I was wondering, can you use replacement parts to get your LEGO Shop at Home order over $100 for free shipping and the train?  Is there a way to combine both the set orders and the part orders?  I have never ordered parts before and I am not totally sure how it works.

I don't believe PAB or Bricks and Pieces are eligible for any deals.  I know that you don't get VIP points for them. 

5 minutes ago, gregpj said:

From pick a brick, you select the parts and add each to your bag. Set the desired quantity, and then "update bag". When you "go to shopping cart" they'll be in your order as a single item and you do get VIP points for them,

I just did this now...

My shows "Lego Bricks and Pieces" and zero vip points. Do you go through "missing bricks" or "buy bricks"?

14 minutes ago, gregpj said:

From pick a brick, you select the parts and add each to your bag. Set the desired quantity, and then "update bag". When you "go to shopping cart" they'll be in your order as a single item and you do get VIP points for them,

I just did this now...

Got ya.  Yeah, the pieces I was looking for are not available through pick a brick.

28 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

I don't believe PAB or Bricks and Pieces are eligible for any deals.  I know that you don't get VIP points for them. 

I placed 5 $100 orders for PAB this month and got 5 mint promo trains sent separately in their own perfectly sized box and also got the double VIP points.

I'm still waiting for the actual PAB orders for which I have received foreign shipment notices.

I just put a $100 PAB order in my cart and it shows 200 VIP points in the cart + Promo.

Edited by cladner

1 hour ago, cladner said:

I placed 5 $100 orders for PAB this month and got 5 mint promo trains sent separately in their own perfectly sized box and also got the double VIP points.

I'm still waiting for the actual PAB orders for which I have received foreign shipment notices.

I just put a $100 PAB order in my cart and it shows 200 VIP points in the cart + Promo.

Thanks for the clarification. I had only bought from Bricks and Pieces, so I assumed PAB was the same.  Like Stackables said, you don't get anything when you make a B&P order.

I just got wind of the special NL promotion.

Go to any Lego Store in Holland between 23-30th November and spend a minimum of 300 euros and you will receive an extra 0 VIP Points and an opened 2006 calendar personally signedJørgen Vig Knudstorp thanking you for making an extra contribution to his pension plan.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...