Toys R Us - Star Wars: The Force Awakens display

TheOrcKing

• 1 year later...

I dig the new Rogue One display.  I saw one at my local TRU, and it was very impressive, and made me instantly want to get the Krennic ship, which I must admit isn't done justice with the box art, but is showcased quite well in the display.   

Both of those displays, the Rogue One, and Force Awakens from above would be awesome to have if you can land them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2016 at 10:08 AM, fossilrock said:

I dig the new Rogue One display.  I saw one at my local TRU, and it was very impressive, and made me instantly want to get the Krennic ship, which I must admit isn't done justice with the box art, but is showcased quite well in the display.   

Both of those displays, the Rogue One, and Force Awakens from above would be awesome to have if you can land them.

I will try to acquire the Rogue One Lego display.

• 1 month later...

Before we moved our toys r us would give us display stuff. We got a big cardboard next knight thing they used in the entrance and many posters. I never asked for anything though, they just knew my kids loved the stuff and offered it to them.
My kids also helped bag the free sets for every promo though as they did not want to do nothing while they waited for their cousins to finish the builds